Punishments and the Beginning of History Class

I could've ranted about how long number 2 took but that would be really gross. Maybe I could say something that would make me look helpful. Last time I saw Mrs. O'Brian, she left me as the troublemaker so yeah. I don't think I have told anyone that this is my old school. I came here about two years ago and it seems like all the people I know have left to the new school that is close to here. Anyways, let say I was helping someone who had just thrown up.

"Umm... There was a kid who was throwing up in the halls and I helped him to the bathroom and called the custodian." I said trying to look like I hadn't just lied to my teacher.

I never lie. It's just being famous just leads to learning to lie even if I don't want to. 

"For Some reason I don't believe you but I'm going to let you get away with it for this one time, if you decide to do that again, you don't want to know what is coming" she announced to the class. 

My face turned red because I can feel it. It's embarrassing having a teacher tell the whole class about how she doesn't believe you. Oh well, at least I got away with it. 

The beginning of History Class

I walked into the classroom to see the lovely Beky. Maybe I really do have feelings for her, even though the conversation was just a joke. I went straight over to the desk next to her and decided to flirt, just to see if maybe I did like her, I guess a test to see yeah, you get it.

"Hey Beky!" I greeted

"Hey Cole!" she smiled even though it sounded as if there was something else in her mind.

"What's Wrong?" I asked in a worried tone of voice

She whispered, "I don't know, did you really mean those words you said when we were talking"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if I liked her, I men, she's really nice and all, and she's pretty but... It was true what she said earlier, I barely even know her. Maybe If I get to know her now, I will end up liking her.

"Of course I did! Do you think I guy like me would end up flirting with you just because?" I reassured her to make her feel better

"Are you sure because.... nevermind" she hinted knowing that I kind of was going to beg her to tell me what she was going to say.

"Tell Me!" I begged like I said I would because, hey I may flirt but I really do care.

Then, the History teacher walked in right before she could say something.

I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my number on it and then handed it to her saying, "In case we don't get the chance to talk after this, you can text me after school."

she grabbed the paper from my hand, tore the bottom part and then wrote her number on it as well and said "Okay"

"Mr. Pendery, I see you found the empty seat in this class, I was saving it just for you" The teacher said welcoming me to his class as he walked in as well