No Name Chapter

Cole's POV

-After the concert-

"Hey Princess, what'd you think about your first IM5 concert" I said looking at Beky's face. She seemed really excited the whole time which made me happy and smile the whole concert.

"It was Amazing!" She said smiling making me feel special.

I walked up to her and pecked her lips and went to finish up the whole backstage thing. These Texas fans make me proud, they're not to crazy like other states. Imagine going to school in L.A. Where we're better known. They'd mob us more than they did here and that is one of the reasons why we do homeschooling.

After finishing up and saying bye to the fans that had backstage passes. I grabbed Beky's hand and led her to the car. We walked  behind everyone else because they would've been making weird noises at us and I didn't want that. 

Beky's POV

I blush so easily, it's not even funny. When Cole grabbed my hand, I literally died. I still can't believe Im dating Cole Pendery. He's in a boy band, he's famous and me, No one really knows me. At school, Im that shy girl. Ever since I left Utah, I became shy. It's not really me to be like that but Im sorta scared. Scared that everyone will hate me. Anyways, we got in the car and were half asleep the whole way back to my house.

Amanda was going to sleepover at my house. Probably sharing a room with Dana, if not she'll sleep in Cole's room since Cole sleeps with me in my room (don't think like poo). We got home and I showed Amanda Coles room and Dana's so she could choose whatever. I grabbed pajamas for me and hopped in the shower. Then I got dressed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, etc. and went straight to bed. I couldn't sleep though.  My mind was still thinking about how I ended up dating Cole. It wouldn't let me go. About 20 minutes later, I finally felt sleepy when Cole came in and woke me up. He slipped into bed and put his arms around me making me feel safe but now I'm awake.

"What's wrong Princess?" He asked 

"Umm...Nothing" I said knowing I just lied and Cole knew it as well.

"Beky, I know there is something" he said trying to convince me to tell him what is on my mind 

"We'll it's just unbelievable...any fan would love to be in my place right now. I don't even know how I even got here, to be lying next to you, It's like dream" I said  being scared of what he would say. What if he hates me for saying this?

"it is unbelievable, that I found someone like you. I don't want any other fan because I have you and it is like a dream, that I found someone like you" he said making me smile and blush, good thing he can't see my face or else he be making fun of me. 

"Now go to sleep" he said kissing the top of my head. Blushing even more, I fell asleep.