Curfuffle with Claude

Ciel shook his head. "I guess that means we seal the deal."

You nodded then noticed his smirk. "You horn-dog!" You gave him a shove on the shoulder. He shrugged it off.

"Oh, just kiss me, you idiot."

And he sure did.

***

"diD YOU HEAR THAT?" Charles screeched running into Claude's room to find him on his phone reclined in human form on a ginormous web in a top corner of his large room.

"Obviously," He droned monotonously.

A grin split the demoness' face as she sprinted out of the room.

"Hey!" The spider demon called out. "Shut the door, hoebag!"

"Not in this lifetime, jerkface!" Charles laughed out.

"Suck a dick!" Claude shouted, flicking his hand so the door shut.

"You first!"

Ah, siblings. Aren't they a delight?

***

The morning birds twittered their hello as dawns fingertips of rose stretched across the sky. Calming music played in the soundtrack of life and a soothing breeze flitted through the air. The clock read 8:37.

As usual, you woke up with a snuggly bluenette at your side, his hair in quite a mess. The cold shower he took before bed kept the stench of sleep at bay, but sleeping with wet hair did him no good.

"Morning, dweeb." You poked his cheek repeatedly. "Get up."

"I dun wanna..." He groaned, nuzzling his face into your side and zoning out.

"I'll make pancakes." You tempted, to no avail. He simply shook his head. "Fine then, I'll go give my good morning kiss to someone el-"

He cut you off with a sweet kiss, before slowly uncurling himself from you and stretching.

"Well," You say to yourself, swinging your legs off the side if the bed and stretching your arms. "That'll come in handy."

***

"What do you want to do today?" You asked, putting the toothpaste on your tooth brush. "I was thinking Harry Potter marathon."

Ciel brought his brush out of his mouth and looked at you deadpan. "We did that two days ago."

"Yeah, but..." You pouted, starting to brush your teeth.

"How about Sherlock marathon?" He offered.

"Nah, I'll just cry," You responded with your toothbrush sticking out of your mouth. Cue quick spit in the sink.

"Ah yes, and Harry Potter ends with you doing what now?"

"Screaming becAUSE YOU DON'T NAME YOUR SON AFTER YOUR CHILDHOOD BULLY AND A MANIPULATIVE DICKHOLE." He patted you on the shoulder.

"Okay, then how about we see a movie?"

You shook your head. "Nah."

"The mall?"

"Nah."

"World domination?"

"That's at least a three month process and we have school next week."

Ciel sighed. "Okay, then how about we raid Charles' house and see what we can find?"

"Nah."

"Then what, my dear, do you propose we do?" The lil guy was a bit agitated at this point.