Daddeh's home~ :3 (Am I even trying any more, idk)

Oh, I left y'all on a cliffhanger yesterday~! ...Did that count as a cliffhanger? Idk, nor do I care. Anyhow, Daddy's home! (please refer to the picture above to see how your Papa looks, don't judge me, he's your dad) *squeal* I've been waiting to write this for ages. Hope you enjoy!

"Hi, honey, how was the performance?" His tired baritone voice echoed as he took off his suit jacket to leave him in a white button up and black vest before taking out a hair tie and pulling up his longer-than-usually-accepted-for-a-dad-length black hair. Charles constantly commented on how hot your dad was- needless to say you didn't see it. "Sorry I couldn't make it, my flight was cancelled and I was stuck in Berlin for an extra few days."

Jumping into his lap like a child with Santa, you hugged him tightly. "It's okay, Dad." He hadn't been home in almost 6 months, his company forcing him in every city all over the world- except for yours. "I missed you..."

"I missed you too, Baby Girl." Your father hugged you tightly, his strong and warm arms easily making you feel safe.

"So, I'm guessing it wasn't a sociopathic murderer at the door, hm?" Ciel asked awkwardly as he walked through the threshold into the living room, two soda cans and a large bowl of popcorn in his hands.

"Honey?" Your father muttered into your ear, looking over your shoulder to the unfamiliar boy.

"Hm?"

"Who the fuck is this?" His voice said honey, his smile said murder.

"That's..." You awkwardly chuckle, removing yourself from his lap and standing up about 5 feet from Ciel.

Faster than a demon squirrel on coffee, your father shot from his seat on the couch and began to shout. "I go away for 6 months, leaving you in the care of that weirdo next door expecting you to behave, and what do I come home to?" He angrily and animatedly pointed with both hands and a leg towards Ciel. "THIS LITTLE BITCH!" You held in a laugh as Ciel's eyes widened. Even he couldn't suave his way out of this, and he wasn't going to try.

Your father zoomed right to you, looming above you like a possessed pine tree, his dark eyes wide and mouth in a snarl. "You two were doing that 'Netflix and Chill' shit weren't you?" He nods before you could respond. "Yeah, I know about that shit. I go on the net," He leans down to whisper. "I know things."

"Dad." You deadpan, more done with this shit than Nicki Minaj with Miley Cyrus. "He's an exchange student."

"Sure he is." The amount of sass in those three words could kill a man if used for the forces of evil. "And I'm a Victorian butler, awaiting to serve my master." His fake accent was on point as he held an invisible towel to his torso and bowed like a gentleman.

Ciel couldn't stifle his laughter at the irony of that, before he proceeded to say. "Sir," He cleared his throat. "I am Ciel Phantomhive, an exchange student from Flurdofladofladofla assigned by the school to live at your residence." This certainly caught your dad's attention- no boy of this age had ever spoken so politely to him before. "I am terribly sorry if this caught you off guard, I assumed you were notified."

"If you couldn't tell, Mister Phantomhive," The sass was real. "I was not."

"Once again, my sincerest apologies, Mister (last name)" Ciel took a few steps toward your father. "I would like to inform you, however, that your daughter has been a most gracious host in your absence, and has nothing but be courteous and patient with me as I grow accustomed to the societal differences from my homeland."

"Oh well that makes perfect sence, young man." Your father held out his hand for Ciel to shake, "Ciel Phantomhive, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Sir."