F bomb and Fluff

Previously on:

      Life In the 21st Century

Slinging an arm around the smaller teen's shoulder, Charles let out a bright laugh. "Nothin' at all, hon!" Raising a dark brow with a smile, she inquired. "So, what'cha plannin' on lookin' at?"

The girl looked down with a cute little giggle, pointing up before whispering. "That."

Now onto your regularly scheduled program.

With a chuckle Charles looked up, only to see a beam getting oddly large at an alarming rate. When it registered that she was about to be crushed by a large metal beam, her arm instinctively released the smaller girl to move the beam's path. With a quick flick of her wrist, the beam instead shot with the same speed into the nearby black painted wall.

Arm still in the air and face blank, Charles shifted her eyes over to see the fresh dent in the wall and beam lying on the ground. Her lip pulled up into a smirk and a breathy chuckle left her lips as she looked over to where the girl had been standing. "That was a close one, ehhhhnd you're gone."

Glancing around, the Certified Local Weirdo found her companion was nowhere to be seen. Brows knit, she thought a second before calmly walking over to the wall that had previously been hit with the beam and proceeded to repeatedly hit her head against it. "That." Hit. "Was." Hit. "The." Hit. "Bitch." Hit. "Who." Hit. "Hurt." Hit. "James." Hit. "You." Hit. "Fucking." Hit. "Idiot." Hit. Hit. Hit. Hit. Hit.

Hit.

Slumping her shoulders, she finished hitting her head and shouted for her lovely babies. (That's you.) Within a flash (about 5 minutes), the two of you had managed to find your babysitte- I mean elder friend- and had asked what's the sitch.

"I found her, and I lost her, and now we're like western forces in Russia- fucked."

"Her?" The two of you harmonized. "As in like, her?"

"Nah dip, William Sherlock." Deadpanned the elder. "I know exactly what she looks like now," Charles began to oddly rub her face before continuing "And I think she tried to ruin my beautiful face."

"Sure, beautiful." Ciel chuckled, earning a swift kick in the shin. "Anyways, that information is virtually useless, Charles. Thanks for waking us up."

"Were you two seriously napping on your break?" Charles inquired incredulously, narrowing her eyes in confusion. As soon as the confusion came, it was replaced by a perverted smirk. "Together~?"

"Next to each other, yes, there is only so much room on the good couch." You sighed, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. "Now, I'm sorry your face near-got fucked, but I need sleep. Au revoir~." Grabbing Ciel's hand, you retreated back to the couch to finish y'alls nap time.

Half way back, Ciel asked you to stop and bend your knees a bit. With a hint of confusion, you didn't question and complied. Ciel took a step or two back, and with a huff, took one jumping step and landed on your back, his legs easily wrapping around your waist and resting your hips. "Finally, my legs are exhausted."

You sigh, yet hike him up a little farther so he didn't slip and held onto the underside of his legs. "You twerp."

"Like you mind." He sassed, leaning his head on your shoulder and closing his eyes.

Chuckling you lean your head against his. "Not as much as I would a few days ago, buddy."

"Don't call me buddy."

(^.^) The fluff is real. (^.^)

"So when do you think she'll notice we're not sleeping anymore?" Ciel whispered to you, his eyes closed and body in a sleeping pose.

"Not sure," You whispered back, your face nuzzled into his neck and arm slung across his back, you stomach on the couch (Like you were when you woke up, you pervy monkey, you didn't purposely do that. You're still 13, boys should still have cooties for you.) "Maybe she'll let us end practice early because of how 'tired' we are."

You and Ciel allowed silent giggles to vibrate your bodies as you felt you were finally getting the slip on Ol' Charles. The sound of a throat being cleared ruined that happy feel.

You nearly jumped out of your flesh when you heard it, while Ciel quickly silenced his vibrations and pretended to sleep once more.

"Are you (name)?" Asked the voice that Ciel heard. A quick, yet thoughtful 'mhmm' was heard from you. "Miss Charles wanted me to bring you to her."

"Okay..." The boy heard you whine, before feeling you crawl over him and the sound of two pairs of footsteps fade away. He took this chance to gently lift his head from the couch and look around.

"Coast is clear." His whispered to himself.

"What was that, kiddo?"

Ciel's turn to jump out of his flesh as he heard the male voice. Jumping to his knees on the couch, he gave a breathy chuckle when he realized it was just James- with a few patches on his face and brace on his neck, sadly. His face was so pretty too. *cue author sigh*

"So ya gonna answer me...or...?"

Ciel sat up a bit straighter and rolled his shoulders. "(Name) and I were pretending to nap so we don't get hounded by Charles."

"Together~?" James cooed, a sly smile and a raised eyebrow completing his pervy look.

"Beside each other, yes." Ciel sighed. "So what do you need?"

James scratched the back of his head. "Your plan failed I suppose, Charles wanted me to come 'collect the chillrens', as she said."

Ciel fell back onto the couch with a plop. "Fineeee." It appears our darling Ciel has started to take on some modern traits. How lovely.

"Where's (name)?"

The boy shrugged. "Someone came by to take her to Charles."

"Noooooo, Charles sent me to get the both of you." James responded.

The two boys looked at each other silently for a moment.

"HOLY FUCK (NAME)!" They shouted in unison, Ciel's hands shooting to the side of his head as he chastised himself for being so stupid while James hunched over in pain, holding his neck, also chastising himself for yelling so loud and hurting himself more.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck! Which way did she go?" Hoarsely whispered the injured teen.

Ciel stopped pulling his hair and frantically pointed left. "That way!"

"Then shouldn't we get going?" James whispered again, added sass slightly annoying the younger boy, but at the moment he was a bit too frazzled about your disappearance to care.

Who's gonna help him bathe tonight?

pic above ^^^ is how I'd like to imagine James...just in case ya were a bit confuzzled.