Thank You

I still don't understand why I'm here...Do you know?" The boy questioned, his eyes looking towards the setting sun as the breeze slightly rocked his swing.

"I don't know, maybe you were drugged and sent here by the mofia." (name) responded, her (h/c) locks flowing in the breeze as a chuckle left her soft lips. The bluenette gave a raw chuckle and looked toward her.

"I suppose worse could have happened to me." His gaze went unnoticed by her, as was his slight smile at seeing her face as she saw the beauty of the sunset.

"Like what? You're in a foreign land, with no one to trust but a girl you barely know." (Name) continued to watch the sun as it disappeared, and even after until a hand caught her chin lightly and tilted her head to look at Ciel who stood beside her.

"I could have never met you..." Their eyes met, and for a split second, (name) felt as though she was sent this strange boy for a reason. "I could have never done this..." He slowly leaned down, his eyes closing slightly as their lips connected with

"What are you writing?" Ciel asked from his bed on the opposite side of your room. Jumping slightly with a gasp, you quickly saved your work, then closed and set your laptop aside.

"Nothing, why would you think that? I wasn't writing out my strange fantasies with you or anything! That would be weird!" You gave a nervous laugh, one that lasted a bit longer than it should have.

"Okay." Ciel drug out the word and looked to the wall that was slightly illuminated by the moonlight seeping through the window.

"I've been meaning to ask." He pointed to the poster of Sebastian that hung beside his bed. "Why?" Silencing your chuckle, you sit up a bit straighter in bed and switch on your bedside lamp.

"I just thought you might want a little reminder of home."

"No." His brows knit. "Why do you have a photograph of my butler?"

"Because I can." You say a bit faster than you should have. "I have free will to do as I wish. Why are you awake? You were asleep a few minutes ago."

"I..I uh...I had a nightmare." He looked down and off to the side.

"What about?" You ask, leaning forward a bit to give him your full attention.

"My parent's death." Ciel near whispered, his eyes locked on the ground. Knowing how it felt to lose a parent, you quietly sigh and get off your bed. Walking over to his side of the room, you go unnoticed by Ciel until you are under the covers beside him.

"Lay back down, we need some sleep. We've got school in the morning."

"With you beside me? That's highly inappropriate!" His voice rose as a blush coated his cheeks at seeing you lie next to him. Sighing, you loop one arm around his shoulders and bring him down to lay on the pillow beside you.

"Just go to sleep, I'll keep the nightmares away." Keeping your arm around him, you get a little more comfy and close your eyes. "I can tell you're just looking at me. Close your eyes and sleep."

"But you're laying beside me. In my bed. With your arm on me. This is all highly inappropriate." He responded, his face turned to face yours as you opened your eyes once more.

"Last I heard, undressing in front of a lady is worse than this; and you did that just this morning. I think you can go to sleep like this." Closing your eyes, you adjust for maximum comfortably- nearly up against him no less. "It will help you have good dreams having another person beside you, and as long as we both have pants on, we're fine. Close your eyes and sleep." Doing as you said, he rolled on his side and closed his eyes.

"Thank you." His whisper was the last thing you heard before drifting off to slumber land.

I feel like you're a better author than I....Just..did you see that beautiful cheese fluff up there? So beaut.