Maybe If We Try Again?

Summer was reaching its end, Back To School commercials reaching an all time high on the tele and pencils were going out of stock faster than condoms on Valentine's day.

So obviously, you and Ciel spent every waking- and sleeping- moment in bed doing nothing at all.

Livin the dream, amirite?

Well, back to school wasn't the only reason you and Ciel did nothing.

Singing and dancing was at an all time high, people crowded in the streets and burst out into song and dance at any given moment- songs ranging from Stairway to Heaven to Highway to Hell. It was honestly getting on everyones Last Nerve™.

So naturally, the two of you thought it best to do absolutely nothing- lest unannounced feelings (coughlovecough) be proclaimed unwillingly in an absolutely fabulous deplay of choreographed dancing and phenomenonal footwork.

It'd worked so far.

Ciel was almost constantly texting or Snap-Chatting Charles, and its not like you were jealous or anything but every goddamn time you saw that boy chuckle at her spider memes you wanted to throw him against a wall.

Nonetheless, you kept your feelings to a mild passive aggressive state because bottling up emotions to cause future drinking problems is the family business.

Ciel gave a subdued snort and began furiously typing away with his little thumbs. You sneered then turned to him with a smile. "Oh Cielypoo?"

"Yes, (Name)ykins?" He responded without looking up, pushing the send button.

"What'cha laughin' at?"

With a smaller snort, he pulled up the picture and showed it to you. It was a photo of a skeleton caged in a jackolantern with the caption "Prisoners of the Skeleton War".

"I enjoy these me-me's," he chuckled to himself before resuming his earlier position.

"Ciel, no," You sigh. "It's meem, not me me." This child.

"Its spelled Me-me, so I'll say it phonetically."

You groaned. "If everything was said phonetically, you're name would be See-isle." You gave him a bop to the forehead "Dufus."

The bluenette stuck his tongue out at you and quietly opened up a new Snap Chat with enthusiasm.

Looking over his shoulder like the nosey bitch you are, you saw it was a selfie of Charles with a green tie around her forehead, a boa (constrictor) draped around her neck and a huge liquore bottle held up in her free hand with the caption "Finna partay w/Dionysus #litaf🔥"

"Wow," You sighed, rolling your eyes as Ciel pushed your heads together for a quick selfie (he made an ironic duckface) and replied with "Lazy night in #killinit"

You were going to slaughter who ever taught him about hashtags. (it was charles shh)

Turning your back to him, you started reading a Loki fanfic on DeviantART. That was until Ciel tapped you on the shoulder and asked. "Are you afraid of snakes?"

And that, dear fren, was how you ended up where you are now, in your ex-best friend's house.

Charles had asked Ciel if he'd watch her "babies" (snakes) whilst she was out "drownin in the puss" as she put it in her text, and without much else to do, Ciel dragged you with him to explore the wonders of the Demonic Orgy Palace (yes the name is sticking).