Reasonable

Previously on:

Life In The 21st Century

"Then shouldn't we get going?" James whispered again, added sass slightly annoying the younger boy, but at the moment he was a bit too frazzled about your disappearance to care.

Who's gonna help him bathe tonight?

Now, back to

Life In The 21st Century

James and Ciel began a mad chase after where you were carried off to, scrambling around wires and cables, jumping over props in an attempt to find you as fast as possible. "I don't remember backstage being this big!" Breathlessly complained Ciel, his hand on his stomach and breathing irregular. He didn't pay mind to it, at least he tried to.

"Me either!" Responded James, not as out of breath. The two of them came to a conjunction, their path split left and right. "Um..."

"RIGHT!" Shouted Charles as she high jumped over a large prop, her legs tucking under her body before she landed in a crouched pose. "She went right! I can smell her," Charles clarified, hopping back up, passing the boys and going right.

(〜^∇^)~ flashback ~(^∇^~ )

"Are you (name)?" Asked a young teen that fit the description you had heard twice before. A quick, yet thoughtful 'mhmm' escaped your throat. "Miss Charles wanted me to bring you to her."

"Okay..." You whined, a half-assed, insane plan forming in your head. You crawled over Ciel, trying not to make him feel awkward to the best of your ability- lest anyone see and even more people start talking about y'all and y'all doing the stuff. Following the girl, you make sure your footsteps are heard going this way directly, in case anyone need find you, Ciel would at least know which direction to start.

"So what does Charles need me for?" You asked, going along with the girls plan. You fell into step with her, and she hooked her chilled arm in with yours.

"Practice for the death scene," She answered with a happy giggle. "Nothing too big, ya know?"

It was silence as she lead you down the hall and to the right to an area that you hadn't even known existed. A spacious well lit dressing room, several costumes hung on a rack off to the side and a beautiful old style vanity stood at the end of the room. In the centre, however, was a rather beautiful antique chair, embroidered and well cushioned.

"If you would, just sit right here and we can start!" Chirped the girl.

"May I know your name first, that way I can be polite when asking you something?" You asked in the same chipper tone, mimicking her mannerisms as you read somewhere that makes people less weary about you- you're trusting the internet right now. Good luck, young child.

"Rosaline." She responded marrely. "Now, all I need to do is tie you up here in this chair." You nodded and sat down in the chair.

Child, I sure hope you know what you're doin'. ಠ_ಠ

"Okay, I don't remember this in the script, but if Charles said so." You allowed her to wrap the rope around you and the chair, your arms being trapped tightly by your sides.

Child, are you insane? I feel you are. Oh well, let's see what you do next.

"So what now?" You inquire, an excited smile on the face- quite the contrary on the inside, however.

"Now we allow your friends to get lost in my labyrinth, and wait for you to miss the play and ruin everything with you and your Romeo." Rosaline responded simply, sitting down at the vanity and brushing her long brown hair.

"Oh, well that seems reasonable."