Cheerwine Baths

After going home, the two of you spent the evening enjoying each others company and reading quality novels.

I am bullshitting you.

You did nothing of the sort. Here's what you really did.

"Hey, dorkus!" You shouted from the door of your room. Ciel was cleaning up his mess from trying to make himself a bowl of ice cream.

"Don't call me that! What do you want?" He shouted back, clearly out of breath and unhappy with manual labor.

"Bring me a Cheerwine!" You shout, taking the last gulp of your recent one, smashing it on your head and tossing it backwards into your now growing pile.

"I just got you one, get your own damn Cherry Wine!" He shouts back, tossing the sponge in the sink and slapping the towel over his shoulder.

"CHEER WINE! NOT CHERRY! We've been over this!" Shouting back, you stomp down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Stop being a brat and get me my soda!"

Giving a very annoyed gesture to the fridge, he responded. "You're right, fucking, beside the ice box! Get. It. Your. Self."

"Fridge, Ciel, Fridge. We've been over this as well!" Your sassy has almost reached new levels. Fists on hips, you raise your eyebrows and form the sassiest look since Aunt Gloria had caught some kids making out under the pews and decided to gossip. "And I may be right beside it, but it's the principle of the thing."

Without another word, Ciel gave a single slow blink, and walked the two steps to the fridge, moving you out of the way with a sweep of his arm. Taking out a can, he gave it a mighty shake just outside of your line of vision then closed the fridge and with a smile said. "Let me open it for you."

Eyes wide you gasped as he faced the open end of the can towards you and popped the lid. Cold, red, sticky Cheerwine exploded all over you; your face, your hair, your shirt- everything. All while Ciel smiled like the sadistic little shit he is. Once the can had lost its juice, he lowered the can and smiled a truly happy smile and even giggled.

"You spilled something." Eye lashes dripping with the red liquid, you blinked slowly at the boy, making sure he did do what he just did.

"You're so dead." Before he could run away, you grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to you in a hug, his face right in your chest. Hugging him close, you made sure that he was soaked too before letting him go.

"I hate you." He said, distancing his face as much from your breasts as he could at the moment.

"Love you too, dorkus." You pulled him in a half-nelson and gave him a noogie. "Now let's go get washed up, kay?"

"Ow ow ow ow!" Slapping your hand away, he gave you the side eye. "Don't call me that. I get first bath."

"Ladies first, shrimpo." You laughed and began running toward the stairs.

"As if you're a lady!" He shouted, grabbing your arm, causing you to slip on the spilt soda. "Noblemen before peasants!" He laughed and ran up the stairs.

"That twat." You growled, pulling yourself out of the puddle and grabbing a towel to clean up while he showered.

If you've never had Cheerwine, you've never lived. That is all.