First Day On Vacay!

Quick note, y'all: that above is what y'all Kiddo's wearin when ya go swim. I tried to fluff, tell me if ya liked it!

"Thanks for helping us pack, Charles."

"I'll have you know I'm only doing this out of the tiny sliver of goodness in my cold, dark heart." She responded, folding away Ciel's Scooby Doo boxers. "You always forget to pack your underwear, and I end up having to bring them to you."

"Oh my god, that was one time!" You threw a pillow at Charles, who easily ducked out of the way.

"You were in fucking Moldova!" Charles screeched, throwing the pillow back. "Do you know how hard it is to catch a flight to fucking Moldova in the dead of winter?"

"I made you cookies in thanks, get over it." You gave a breathy chuckle, "So what'll you be doing during Summer Holiday?"

"Just going to Paris for an important family thingy. no biggie." Charles responded off-handedly, throwing away a very old and tattered pair of pink undies that had seen better days- though Ciel shuddered as they past by him to the trash.

"Oh, tell Uncle Severus I said hey." You joked, chuckling as you packed away the blue and purple toothbrushes from the bathroom- Ciel still hadn't begun to brush his own teeth, the first time he tried he accidentally deep throated the brush.

"Not okay." Charles whined, chucking the nearest object- your limited edition Ice Age lunch box- at your head."Totally not okay."

You let out a loud whine as the metal hit your head. "Only joking!" You cried out.

But of course, Ciel had to be a little bitch and finish off with his perfect accent. "I am Fred."

"That's it." Charles concluded, throwing down Ciel's favourite white button up and storming out. "I am done with your shit! I'll turn up in a month or two!"

"Well that was fun." Ciel joked, picking up his shirt and attempting to fold it. He failed.

*Time Skip Because No One Likes Packing*

"Are we there yet?" You whined, throwing your head back against your chair. Currently, you, Ciel and Lancelot sat in class A on a plane. The flight attendant had been nice enough to give Ciel special sleeping meds to knock his ass out so he wouldn't be terrified the entire time. You had been given some too- had to spare your dad the trouble of your never ending boredom- but sadly, it had worn off about half-way through and you had been unbearably bored the entire time.

"I'm sorry, sweetpea, Charyl-" Your father paused to wink at the passing flight attendant, causing the woman to blush a little and chuckle. "-Said we wouldn't be there for about thirty minutes more."

You groaned, pulling your marker out once more and facing the bluenette who rested his delicate head on your left shoulder. Sure, he looked fucking adorable in his sleep, and all you wanted to do was rub his face and pinch his cheeks and poke his cute lil lips when he was sleeping-

But then you remembered how much of a lil bitch he was when awake so you had fun with yourself. In the several past hours, you had drawn a curly unibrow, a monocle, a handlebar mustache and a lil triangle beard on his chin. Then that got boring, so you doodled a unicorn on his right cheekbone, and then drew a rainbow leading from the unicorn's horn over his nose to a piece of pizza riding a giant dog on his other cheekbone. A cartoon Grinch smile curving from his lips, along with a few squiggles saying "Lucifer's Bitch", "Total Nerd", "Old Man", "Hand Me My Cane", "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!" along with doodles of Ciel as an old man scattered about the spare places on his soft skin.