SHOPPINGGG

ENJOY YOU ADORABLE FRICKERS. WARNING. LONG ASS CHAPTER. 

We now find our golden children in one of your favourite stores, Belk. Not one in the mall, you didn't have a Belk in your town's mall, not to mention you had quite a walk from school to get here.

"Okay Ciel, you got some clothes?" He nods at you, and holds up his outfit selections. "If ya need help, I'll be right out here." At his aggravated blush, you chuckle and watch him storm into the dressing room.

"Um....how do I close this door?"

(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)

"How's this?" Ciel came out of the training room, dressed in a snazzy black suit. Adjusting his cuff-links, he cast a debonair smile and a matching wink your way. "The name's Phantomhive...Ciel Phantomhive."

Raising one eyebrow at his modification of a quote, you looked at him with a 'seriously?' kind of expression. "Next."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

"Did IIII doo thaat?" Ciel said, once again quoting as he walked out of the dressing room, thumbs under his suspenders. This little dweeb, he looked like Steve Urkel had picked out his clothes.

Holding in snorts of laughter (ineffectively might I add) you waved him back in. "N-..pfft...NEXT!" You rolled around laughing for a little bit.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Ciel walked out, calm as ever and looked at you with a questioning look. You honestly didn't know what to say with this one. He..he needs better fashion tastes, that's for sure. He was wearing bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian themed button up.

"No." You said, walking into the dressing room and looking through the other clothes he picked out. "No." You threw one outfit at him. "No." Another. "No." Another. "No. No. No. No. No." Five more.

"Allow me," You sweep into an exaggerated bow. "My lord~!"

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

"This, this, this, that OH THIS WOULD BE ADORABLE ON YOU!" You shouted, throwing clothing onto the poor boy. Ciel's arms were covered in clothes, stacking a pile over his head; his arms were about to give out. "NOW GO GET CUTE, CIEL!"

"You sound like my wife..." He grumbled into a vest you thought would look absolutely adorable on him. "I can't even see, how am I supposed to get to the dressing room?"

After escorting him to the changing room by his elbow (like a Gentleman would his Lady, might I add), you pulled up Spotify on your phone and clicked the 80's radio.

"CUE THE SYNTHESIZED 80'S MUSIC MONTAGE!" You shouted once more as 'Hungry Like A Wolf"s opening blared forth from your phone. "Awwww yeeaaahhh!!!" You turned it up as loud as it would go.

"Miss...Miss...Please calm down." Said one of the passing workers.

"IT'S A FREE COUNTRY, WOMAN! NOW, STRUT DOWN THE CATWALK, CIEL!" You shout, standing on one of the waiting chairs and pointed at the dressing room door.

"Just ignore them, Sara...they'll all be dead one day..." The worker grumbled to herself as she walked away, not bothering to force two kids out of the store.

ᄽὁȍ ̪ őὀᄿ Hey look, it's Claude. heheheh.

"That's it boy, work it! wORK IT!" You shout, clapping your hands as Ciel walks in front of you, annoyed and tired, before turning around and walking back into the dressing room.