Can I Have A Break?

Andrea's POV

I yawned stretching looking around the room to see there was no one awake. I looked out the window to see the sun was still rising so I guess no one would be awake. I debated going back to sleep, but I remembered my number one goal before I left was to defeat Landon.

"Yesterday he beat me because I haven't been training my Pokémon as much I should be so that's on the agenda!" I whispered-yelled.

"Pika?" He said tiredly.

"Are you ready for awesome training?" I whispered not wanting to wake up Aaron, he is grumpier when he first wakes up.

Pikachu nodded.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my Poké Balls and quietly rushed outside to a nearby open space to begin the training session.

"Eevee, Chikorita, and Vulpix" Come on out, I threw all their Pokè Balls to began the training.

"Hey everybody." I crouched down to their level, "I hope you're all ready for training today because I really want to beat Landon and I know you want to get stronger too, right?" Vulpix looked the most determined out of the four them probably because of losing yesterday wasn't fun.

"Vulpix you look ready to do some intense training, how about you and Eevee go first?"

"Eevee!"she cheered.

They both looked excited which makes me excited as well. I love all my Pokémon!

Both pokèmon ran to opposite sides of the field, "Eevee use quick attack until I say stop. Vulpix I want you to keep dodging her."

Eevee ran after Vulpix quickly and Vulpix dodged Eevee's attempt three times before getting hit.

"Vulpix use ember!" I commanded, "Eevee dodge it and keep it up with quick attack."

Vulpix used Ember and Eevee successfully dodge it and hit Vulpix with quick attack.

"Let's stop here." I said calmly, "You both did wonderful out there. Vulpix I want you to stay.

Maybe I should have sent out Chikorita first against Vulpix, then Eevee and Pikachu because Chikorita isn't fast as them.

"Chikorita you're up next."

Chikorita jumped up running to the field ready to battle, "Pix." Vulpix breathed, she seemed tired.

"You want to take a break Vulpix?" I asked looking at her body visibly moving fast from breathing so heavily.

She nodded her head with a smile.

"Okay let's-"

"Aipom use iron tail on Vulpix."

Aipom's tail crashed down on Vulpix and she let out a yell.

"Aaron why would you do that we were about to take a break?!" I shrieked, "What are you even doing awake so early?!"

"You woke me up with your crazy talking to yourself, so I know you wanted to train Vulpix. And now I'm here to help."

"But she wants to take a break first. Why did you just call me crazy?" he cut me off by giving Aipom a command.