Enter: Eevee!

Forest near kanto

Andrea's pov

"Aren't you excited pikachu?" I asked.

"Pika." He said.

"We are going to win every battle. That's our goal to be the greatest of them all." I said.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu chimed in.

"Are you hungry pikachu?" As if his stomach heard me talked, it growled.

"Chuuu." He said sadly

I look around and I saw some apples in a tree.

"Come on pikachu." I said running to the tree. I climbed the tree and picked 6 apples. Then I carefully climbed down.

"Pika pikachu!" He said biting into the apple.

"Is it good?" He nodded. I grabbed an apple and began to eat it. Once I was done, I reached for another but only to find out that there were two left.

"Pikachu did you the apples?"

He tilted his head. "Pika?" He asked.

"I guess not." I stood up and looked around. I was walking when I heard rustling in the bushes. We went to take a peek.

"There are the apples." I said. I was going to retrieve them but I stopped. There was a pokemon playing with the apples.

"What kind of pokemon is that?" I said pulling out my pokedex.

"Eevee, the normal type pokemon. Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if it is exposed to radiation from element stones."

"Wow I want an eevee. Look at it. It's so adorable." I said, putting away my pokedex.

"Let's go meet eevee, pikachu." I walked into the bushes

"Hi Eevee." I said with a smile.

"Eevee?" It said with a head tilt.

I walk to it and tried to pet it but it ran from me. It didn't go very far though. Pikachu approached eevee.

"Pika pikachu. Pika pika pikachu." He said. Eevee looked at me then turned back to pikachu.

"Eevee." It said with a nod.

I wonder what they are saying. I thought as pikachu and eevee walked to me.

"Hey there Eevee." I said, reaching to pet it. It smiled when I petted it.

"Are you out here all by yourself?" It nodded sadly.

"Aww I would love to have a pokemon like you." I said. "You must be lonely. How about we play a game eevee?" I asked.

It's eyes lit up. "Eevee!"

"Okay pikachu and I will try to catch you. You have to run so we can't catch you. Ready?"

It nodded. "Go!!!" Eevee ran. After about 5 seconds, we ran after it. Eevee was a fast runner. It seems to be enjoying itself.

"I'm going to get you Eevee!" I said. It sped up but ran head first into pikachu.

"Pika... chu." He said holding his head.

"Eev." Said eevee.

"Pika?" It nodded but I noticed that eevee was blushing. Pikachu walked to eevee. Eevee's blush got bigger and it shyly scooted away.

Awww! So adorable. Looks like Eevee is crushing on pikachu. My pikachu is growing up so fast. I thought looking at the two.

"Let's set up here pikachu." I said.

I set my backpack down. "I'm going to find us some wood so stay put." I said, walking away.

"Pikachu." Eevee looked at him and blushed.

-10 minutes later-

"I'm back! I also got us some berries." I said setting the wood up to make a fire. After the fire was made, I sat down with pikachu and eevee. We ate some of the berries too.

"Pikachu we have to get up early so we can make it to the gym." I said. I noticed a sad look on Eevee's face. I rubbed its back. Then I gave it a berry.

Wait if Eevee likes pikachu, that means Eevee is a girl!! Can this pokemon be any cuter?

"Eeveeee!!" I hear her scream. I looked around to see pikachu very close to her face. Eevee's face was red.

"Pikachu! Don't you know how to treat a lady? Come now Eevee. You can sleep with me." Eevee ran to me and curled up beside me. "Pikachu you can sleep on the other side of me." He calmly walked to me and licked my face.

"I love you buddy." I said.

"Pika pika." He said. He curled up beside me and drifted off. Not soon after I drifted off also.

The next morning

I woke up but I didn't see eevee. I look to where pikachu was sleeping and she was beside him, snuggled close.

Aww sooooo cute! I thought as I fan girled over it.

I poked pikachu. His eyes slowly opened. But when they were fully opened, he hit me with a thunderbolt.

"I guess you aren't a morning person." I said. So I decided to wake eevee.

"Eevee will you wake up pikachu for me?" She blushed and shyly nodded. She nudged pikachu with her nose. He opened his eyes but didn't attack this time.

"Did you forget? We have a gym to get to!" I yelled.

"Pikachu." He said.

"Let's get going. We can find some food along the way."

"Goodbye eevee. It was nice meeting you." I said.

"Pika."

"Eevee." She said sadly. We begin to walk down the path to Kanto.

"I can see the city. We are almost there." I said. "Hey pikachu? Have you felt like someone has been following us?" He nodded. We both turned around, Pikachu ready to strike with thunderbolt.

"Eevee?" I asked, shocked to know she followed us. She ran to me and jumped in my arms, licking my face.

"Oh you want to come with me abd pikachu?"

"Eevee." She said.

"Allllright!" I said, throwing a pokeball into the air. It opened and eevee gladly went in. I waited until it stopped moving.

"Awesome! I've caught my first pokemon and it's an Eevee!"

"Pikachu!!"

"Grrrrr!" Said my stomach.

"Let's hurry to Kanto and grab something to eat." I said, running.

I caught an Eevee! Mom would be soo proud.