I've caught a Beautifly!

Author's note

This chapter is about Aaron. So enjoy. If you don't like pokemon, DO NOT READ.

Forest

Aaron's pov

Buneary and I were walking through the forest when I heard his stomach growl.

"Is someone hungry?" I asked with a chuckle. He looked at me and just shook his head. Then his stomach growled again. "Ya know buneary you don't have to act so tough." I said, looking down at hm.

What shall we eat? I thought as I looked around.

"Lets keep walking. Maybe we will find some berries or something to eat." I said.

Buneary looked up with a smile and he ran ahead of me.

"Don't go too far!" I yelled.

I wonder what johto region is like. I'll get to see all types of pokemon and who knows I might even catch a few. I thought as I walked aimlessly. I was deep in thought about my first battle that I didn't even notice buneary pulling on my shorts. I squat down and pet his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He continued to pull on my shorts. He is trying to pull me in a direction.

"You want me to come with you?" He nodded his head. I stood up and followed buneary deeper into the forest.

"Where are we going?"

"Buneary!" He replied. He pointed to a figure in some bushes. I carefully walk over to it. I looked into the bushes and noticed that it was a pokemon. I took out my pokedex.

"Beautifly, the bug/flying pokemon. Its colorfully patterned wings are its most prominent feature. It flies through flower-covered fields collecting pollen. It attacks ferociously when angered."

"Beauti-f-fly." It whimpered. I put away my pokedex.

"You look hurt. Here let me help you." I said reaching out to it.

It flinched at my touch.

Flashback

"Beautifly you're useless. You are the worst pokemon a trainer can have." Said Tyler.

" Beautifly."

"Whatever. I'm not your trainer anymore. I mean who would want a weak pokemon anyway?" He said walking away from it.

" Beautifly." It tried to go after tyler but it was injured from a recent battle.

-end-

Beautifly got up with little strength it had and tried to attack me. Buneary jumped in.

"No buneary. Do not attack. It's just scared." Buneary backed down.

"Beautifly! I'm only trying to help you. Please you're injured!" I said. It was still trying to gather strength for an attack when it collapsed on the ground. I walked to it and picked it up.

"Beautifly." I whispered. It had used all of its energy trying to attack.

"I must hurry to johto." I said.

Pokémon center (johto)

I'm currently at the pokemon center. We have been here for 30 minutes. I hear Buneary's stomach growl.

"Oh right we were suppose to eat weren't we?" I said with a sigh.

"Bunearyyy."

"Okay how about we go to the cafeteria while we wait on beautifly?" Buneary nodded.

Cafeteria

"Here you are. One bowl of pokemon food." I said, setting the food down. Buneary took one piece from it and ate it.

"Buneary!!" He yelled. He started to eat more.

"It's good, huh?" I said, taking a bite of my hamburger. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Aaron I was looking all over for you." Said a soft voice. I turn around and see nurse joy.

"Oh hi nurse Joy. We just came here for some food."

"Looks like buneary really likes it." She said with a smile.

"Yea. How is beautifly?" I ask desperately.

"Well it was a close call but she is making a full recovery."

"Okay. That's good to know. Come on buneary, let's go see beautifly."

"Buneary." He pouted. We followed nurse Joy to Beautifly's room.

We walk into the room and I see her laying there weak.

"Hey there. How are you feeling?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes. All I could see was pain.

"She will be okay. Actually I've met this pokemon before. The trainer was a young boy named Tyler." She said petting her wings.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'm guessing her trainer abandoned her."

"Who would abandon their own pokemon? That's sick. I would never do that."

"Yea I agree. Well it's getting late so you and your Pokemon are welcome to stay here."

"Thanks Nurse Joy." I said. "See you tomorrow beautifly."

The next day

We were eating breakfast, when Nurse Joy came in.

"Have you seen beautifly?" She asked.

"No. Why? What's wrong?"

"She wasn't in her room this morning."

"We will look for her." I said, getting up from the table.

"Buneary." He pouted again.

The forest

"Well well well if it isn't beautifly." Said Tyler. " Weakling." He said laughing.

"Hey who are you to call someone weak?" I said, running up to the scene.

"I'm just giving facts."

"No you are being a jerk."

"Whatever." He said walking away.

"Hey. I don't think you're weak." I said. "But we do have to get you back to the center."

Pokemon center

"Okay you are good to go Beautifly." Said nurse joy.

"See you later beautifly. Buneary and I have to go to the gym to earn our first badge." I said looking down at buneary.

"Beautifly." She said.

"So long." I turned around and started walking. I felt a tug on my shirt. I turn around and see beautifly holding my shirt.

"Aaron I think she wants to go with you." Said Nurse Joy.

"You want to go with me?" She nodded. "Okay." I took out a pokeball and threw it in the air. She flew up and bumped the ball. It opened and she went inside. The ball landed in the grass. It rocked from side to side until it finally settled.

"Yes! I caught my first pokemon!" I said.