My new partner?

Author's note

Okay I just wanted to write a fanfiction based on pokemon. I do not own pokemon. This story was inspired by trashedits . I hope you enjoy this cute, adventurous story. My character will come later in the story. So the main character will be Aaron and buneary. Buneary does not act like pikachu when he hated Ash. Buneary will act like a jerk to her trainer but she loves him dearly. Yes buneary is a girl but Aaron won't find out until he meets his best friend. So without further ado, let the story begin.

Aaron's house (Sinnoh)

Okay today is the day I can finally begin my journey to become a Pokemon trainer. I thought as I looked at Myself in my mirror. I had set my alarm early so I can get up and get ready. I had on a black shirt with black and blue gym shorts. My shoes are black vans. I also had on a back pack with the stuff I need.

"Aaron, honey, you better get going so you can be the first one there to get your Pokemon." Called my mom.

Usually you get your first Pokemon at the age of 10 but my mom thought I was irresponsible so she made me wait two years. I rushed down the stairs and was about to run out the door when my mom yelled.

"Aaron stop running in the house!" I continued to run until I reached the lab where my new partner is.

Professor Rowan's lab

"Professor! I'm here to pick up my new Pokemon!" I yelled with excitement.

"Oh Aaron. Right this way." She said with a smile. I followed him into a room. She motioned for her assistant to bring out the beginner Pokemon.

She left the room and returned with no pokemon. My eyes went to the floor. Was I late? I thought.

"Professor the starter pokemon were taken yesterday remember?"

"Oh yea. I'm sorry Aaron."

"No this can't be happening." I said, walking away.

"Wait. I have one more pokemon you can take. Follow me." She said. I followed her and we were in a little room with a lot of pokeballs. She went to section where it said 'beginners' and pulled out a ball.

"Buneary come on out!" She said.

Buneary?

The pokemon came out the ball.

He's adorable. He is perfect. I thought.

"So what do you think?"

"I'll take him." I said eagerly.

"You hear that buneary? You are going on a journey with this young man." She said.

"Buneary!" He said.

The professor then faced me. "Here is your pokedex. I had it set up for you two years ago." She said.

"Wow thanks!"

"Here is Buneary's pokeball and 5 extra balls." She handed everything to me.

"From here on out, you will be a trainer. I wish you and your Pokemon the best of luck." She said while walking us to the exit.

"Thanks again professor." I said shaking her hand.

"Anytime. Come visit anytime when you want advice."

"Will do." I grabbed Buneary and sprinted. He slapped me with his ear. "What was that for?" I asked, my face stinging and probably red.

He turned his head. "Buneary!" He said.

"You just like being a jerk, huh?"

He shook his head. "Bunear."

"Let's get home so mom can see you." I said, continuing to run.

Aaron's house

"I'm back!"

My mom rushed from the kitchen to the living room. She saw buneary. She immediately stole him from my arms and cuddled him. I looked at buneary and he was smiling.

"So you do just like giving me a hard time?" I asked. He nodded at me and I sweat dropped.

I had to pry the two of them apart so we can start our journey. Buneary jumped into my arms and waved to my mom. I also waved. She cried.

"My boy is becoming a man!" She yelled. Her pokemon, Eevee, comforted her. I sweat dropped because she was being dramatic.

First stop Johto.