Peaceful day? Not

Aaron's POV

It was a peaceful day. A little too peaceful. As usual, Andrea is talking and she thinks that I am listening. Pikachu and buneary are playing. What could go wrong?

I was sitting there thinking how nothing could go wrong when it started to rain.

"Ahhhh!! It's raining!" Andrea said in a high pitched voice.

"Maybe we should find shelter." I said calmly. I liked the rain. She gave me a look that said 'Oh really'. I turned around and there was a sign that had directions to a Pokemon center.

"Come on the Pokemon center is this way." I said while walking in the direction I pointed to. Buneary was right beside me. I see Andrea put Pikachu inside her jacket.

"How do you know where it is?" she asked.

"Because I read the sign." Was my response. We walked to the Pokemon center.

Pokemon center

We were drenched when we arrived at the center. Nurse Joy rushed to us.

"Oh my! Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yes..we..are fine." Andrea said while panting. I looked at her.

"We didn't walk that far."

"You were walking too fast."

"You were walking to slow." She pouted and went towards the restrooms.

I did as well. I had asked nurse joy to watch our Pokemon for us while we put on dry clothes.

We met back up 10 minutes later in the cafeteria. We were just sitting there with our Pokemon enjoying our food when it started thundering. It scared Andrea.

"So much for a peaceful day." she said. I nodded and continued to eat.

"You know who the next gym leader is right?" Andrea said in a low voice. It was almost a whisper.

"A man named Lewis." I replied. "He and his son, Landon, are the best combo team."

"Yeah well he's my dad and that's my twin brother." I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"Stop playing." She shook her head.

"I am serious. That's why I came to this region." She said.

"You wanted to see them."

"More like defeat them. Hahaha!" She laughed evilly.

"You have problems." I said.

"I thought we established this already. Wow it seems like a storm is out." She said.

"I guess so. We are just going to stay here until the storm is over."

We were sitting the chatting when I heard a faint scream.

"Did you hear that?" I asked her.

"Hear what?"

I heard it again but this time it sounded like nurse joy and it was louder.

"Okay now I hear it." She said.

"Hand over the Pokemon!" We hear voices say. We looked at each other and we decided to check out the scene.

When we got there, we saw team lightning taking pokemon and putting them into a machine.

"Stop you can't take those!" said nurse joy.

"We can take whatever we want." said a male's voice.

"I thought we ran you off. I guess not." Asked Andrea. They turned around.