A new addition to the team!

Andrea's POV

"It's so peaceful out here." I said looking at pikachu and buneary. Aaron just nodded. It was also hot.

"Um Aaron? Can you watch pikachu while I run down to the lake?" I asked with the puppy dog face.

"Okay. We'll just wait here." I ran off.

I was sitting on my knees and scooping the water with my hands when I heard a splash. I looked up and I saw a green pokemon with a leaf on its head. It was playing in the water. I fetched my pokedex out my pocket and pointed it at the pokemon.

"Chikorita, the grass type pokemon. It waves its leaf around to keep foes at bay. However, a sweet fragrance also wafts from the leaf, creating a friendly atmosphere that becalms the battlers." It said. I put my pokedex away. I stood up and I walked towards it. It looked at me and sprinted in the other direction. I also ran.

I'm not letting you get away.

I'm now far away from the lake where I was at and I lost chikorita. I'm sure Aaron is looking for me.

Aaron's pov

The winner of the pokemon league is...

I woke up. That dream was getting good. I think I'm going to go back.

Andrea's pov

I'm sitting in the middle of no where and I'm hungry, not to mention cold. I put my head on my knees. I sat like that for what seemed like hours before I felt a nudge in my side. I look to the side of me and it was chikorita. It had some grapes for me to eat. I smiled.

"Thanks chikorita." I said. I reached out and pet it. It purred and came closer to me. I ate some of the grapes. I gave one to chikorita. It took it happily. Then I remembered that I have eevee and vulpix.

"Come on out eevee!" I said. Eevee came out her ball. Her and chikorita looked at each other with curiosity. Then once they got acquainted with each other, they started to play. I stood up.

"Come on eevee. Well chikorita it was nice to meet you." I said with a smile and I could've sworn I saw a glimmer of sadness in its eyes.

I used eevee to get back to Aaron. She used her nose to find our way back. When I got there, I see pikachu, buneary, and aaron sleeping. I decided to yelled.

"I'M BACK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Pikachu and buneary jumped and Aaron just got up slowly.

"It's time to go Aaron so up up up!" I said nudging him with my foot.

He gets up slowly and started walking.

"Follow the yellow brick road!" I yelled.

"Oh my god." He sped up.

"Why are you walking so fast?!" I whined.

"I'm not walking that fast." He said slowing down.

For the next 10 minutes, it was total silence.

There was a rustling in the bushes.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Aaron.
"Yea I did." We went into the bushes. I was shocked to see that it was chikorita.

"Chikorita! Hi." I said bending down to pet its head. It purred.

"You know this pokemon?" Asked Aaron.

"Yes. This is chikorita." I introduced it to him. He just looked at it.

"It's cute. Are you going to catch it?" I shrugged.

"What do you say? Do you want to have a pokemon battle?" I asked chikorita. It nodded.

"Eevee go!" I called to her. "Okay eevee! Use quick attack!" Chikorita dodged it and used razor leaf.

"Eevee dodge and use shadow ball!" I said. Chikorita was too slow to dodge this one so after the move hit, I threw a pokeball. It moved side to side then it stopped. I ran to the ball and grabbed it.

"Pikachu! I caught a chikorita!" I said jumping up and down.

"Aaron we have a new addition to the team!"

This journey is turning out to be fun and exciting. I'm meeting new friends and pokemon. I thought as I looked at Andrea and pikachu dance happily.