Team lightning?

Recap

Beautifly!

Aaron's pov

Panic rushed through me as I watched beautifly fall to the ground.

Don't tell me that beautifly is down!! I yelled in my mind. My head thumping from frustration.

"Beautifly can you still fight?" I yelled.

"Beauti-f-fly." She responded weakly.

"Pikachu! Use thunderbolt on ambipom!" A bolt of electricity dashed towards ambipom.

"Not so fast! Ambipom dodge it!" Yelled Chloe.

"Exactly how I planned! Beautifly use aerial ace on ambipom!" I yelled.

"Roselia use razor leaf on beautifly." Emily said nonchalantly.
"Back me up Andrea!" I yelled at her.

"No need to yell! I'm already on it. Pikachu use quick attack on Roselia!"

"Pika!" Pikachu dashed towards Roselia. Everything was in slow motion. Our pokemon collided into each other's. Everything was silent after that.

"Ambipom and Roselia are unable to fight! The winners of this match are Andrea and Aaron."

"Oh my god!!! We won Aaron! We won!" Yelled Andrea.

"Is yelling necessary?" I asked.

"Yes!!" She yelled louder if that was even possible. She ran out on the arena and picked up pikachu. I soon follow.

"You did well pikachu." She acknowledged him.

"Pikachuuuu." He said back.

"Beautifly you did good also. Return." I said, making beautifly return to her ball until we go to the pokemon center.

"Ahem." Said a voice behind us. We turned around and saw the two gym leaders holding our badges. They both had a smile on their face.

"Congratulations trainers." They both said. We took the badges and put them in our badge cases.

"Are you not going to put your
Pikachu in its ball?" I asked. She looked at me like I was an alien.

"What?"

"Are you crazy? My pikachu will never go in that ball." She said, stomping away like a little kid. Then she turned around.

"I forgot where the pokemon center is haha." She nervously laughed.

I sighed. This dummy. "Follow me." I said leading the way.

Pokémon center

"Your Pokémon are ready to go." Said nurse joy. I immediately put beautifly back in its ball.

"We should get going so we can go to the next town." I said.

"But first, we should eat. I'm starving." Andrea said with her hand on her stomach.

"Fine let's go eat."

Cafeteria

"I'm excited for the next gym battle. I just know pikachu and I will be as strong as ever." Andrea said while putting a fry in her mouth.

"Well we will see how this goes." I replied while eating the last little bit of my salad. I took a sip of my water. I just sat there waiting for Andrea to finish her food. She ate her last fry and her hamburger. Then she took a sip of her sweet tea and she made a face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's disgusting." She said, throwing it away. "Alright Aaron and pikachu, let's get going!" She yelled.

"Shhhhh." Said some random people.

Outside of Azalea town

"When will you catch your next pokemon?" Asked Andrea.

"I don't know." I said pulling out buneary's ball. "Buneary come on out!" I said. Buneary came out and instantly her and pikachu started playing. Suddenly, a net went around the both of them.

"Well well well if it isn't the girl who caught the vulpix." Said a familiar voice.

"It's you. I remember you." I heard Andrea say.

"Okay. Can someone tell me what's going on?" I asked, obviously confused.

"When I first caugh vulpix, I into him. Vulpix had ran off from me and he had vulpix by the neck and then he threw her in the river. I jumped in and saved her." She said.  "What do you want with pikachu and buneary?!" She yelled.

"Our goal is to capture pokemon to form an army." Said an unfamiliar voice. It was a feminine voice. A girl who looked 14 jumped down  from the trees. She was wearing a black tank top with black pants and brown boots. The guy was wearing a black shirt with black pants and brown shoes. On their shirts it had on a green L.

"We are team lightning." They said.
"Yea well I don't care who you are, you aren't getting away with our pokemon!" I said. "Beautifly go!" I said throwing her ball. "I agree with you on that Aaron. Go eevee and vulpix!"

"Go ekans!" Yelled the girl.

"Go trubbish!" Yelled the guy.

"Be careful. They are both poisonous pokemon." Said Andrea.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because my mom taught me about some pokemon. Here's the plan. I distract them and you get pikachu and buneary out." She said.

Wow she's a thinker when her pokemon are at stake. I nodded.

"Okay! Here we go! Vulpix use ember on trubbish and eevee use quick attack on ekans!"

While they were fighting, I told beautifly to cut the net.

"Buneary are you okay?" She nodded.

"Pikachu are you okay?" He nodded.

"Okay so buneary use tackle and beautifly use aerial ace!"

"Oh no! Amber we have to escape."
"Okay Adrian. We'll be back!" She said while throwing down smoke bombs. The thick purple mist surrounded us.

"Beautifly! Blow it away with gust!" The smoke was blew away.

"When did you learn gust?" Andrea asked.

"A while back. I just never used it." He said.

"Well that was a turn of events. Let's continue on our journey."

10 minutes later

We are just walking and we hear a rustle in the bushes. I went to go check it out. An eevee jumped out the bushes.

"It's an eevee! Buneary go!" I yelled.

"Eevee?" It looked confused.

"Buneary use quick attack!" I said. Buneary collided with eevee full speed.

"You are so cruel." I hear Andrea say.

"No I'm not. Now buneary use dizzy punch!" Eevee tried to run but after dizzy punch it didn't get too far. "Now use quick attack again!"

"Eevee!!" It yelled. I threw the pokeball. It moved sided to side but eevee was mine now.

"I caught an eevee!" I proudly said.

"Now we both have an eevee!" Said Andrea.

But something is still bothering me. What's team lightning true goal?

Author's note

Sorry for the long wait. So I made this chapter as long as I could. And I couldn't think of a team name wwho steals pokemon so I named them team lightning.