I'm late!

Author's note

Andrea is going to be late like Ash was. So her only choice will be pikachu.

Andrea's house (pallet town)

"Andrea don't you have something to do this morning?" I hear my mom talking.

"5 more minutes." I lazily said.

"But you will be late to pick up your Pokemon from professor Oak's lab."

I jolted up from my bed and ran to the bathroom.

"I have to hurry." I said while grabbing my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. I was about to run out the door but my mom called out to me.

"Where do you think you're going missy!?" She yelled.

"To get my pokemon." I replied, jogging in place.

"Not without shoes." She said handing me my shoes. I looked down and I had a blank expression on my face. I grabbed my shoes and put them on.

"Bye mom." I said running off.

Wow. I'm finally getting my own pokemon. I know which one I'm going to get too. I want a charmander. Man this is going to be awesome. I thought with a smile on my face.

Professor Oak's lab

When I got there, I noticed a huge croud. So I decided to go check it out.

" Yep I choose a charmander. He is the best there is. Just look at him." Said an annoying voice.

God can she be anymore annoying? Just because she is the professor's niece means nothing. I thought with a frown.

Meet Carrie Oak. She hates me and I hate her. That's all you need to know.

"Oh hi Andrea. Did you get your Pokemon yet?" She asked, adding emphasis to my name.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm here to get my charmander for your information. So bye." I said walking away, flipping my hair in the process.

Who does she think she is? I'll show her.

"Professor? Where is my pokemon?" I asked when I finally found him.

"Right this way Andrea." He said with a smile.

"Allllright!" I said, pumping my fist into the air.

He leads the way into a room filled with machines. In the center of the room was a circular container. Inside were four pokeballs.

Here I come charmander

The glass opened. "Choose your Pokemon."

"I choose you Charmander!!" I yelled. I grabbed the ball and it opened but there was no charmander.

"That's okay. I choose you Bulbasaur!" The ball opened but not Bulbasaur.

"Third time's a charm. Come on out Squirtle!" My hopes were let down yet again.

"Hey what's the big idea?" I said.

"It looks like all the pokemon have been taken. Sorry." Professor oak said.

"No no no no! This was my big day!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"I do have one more pokemon if you really want one."

"I really really want a pokemon." I said with enthusiasm.

"Okay." He turned around and pressed a few buttons. There were a few beeps and boops but he finally turned around with a pokeball. It had a lightning bolt on it, indicating that it was an electric type.

"Come on out, Pikachu!" Said the professor. The pokeball opened and a cute little pokemon came out. It had red patches on its cheeks and its tail looked like a lightning bolt.

"Pika?" It said.

"Awee you are the cutest! Yes you are!" I yelled, picking it up and cuddling it. It smiled and I saw some electricity come from its cheeks.

"Be careful. Pikachu uses thunderbolt when it's happy." He said with a chuckle. "Here's your pokedex and here is pikachu's ball and 5 extras."

"Awesome." I said, grabbing my pokedex and balls. I pointed the pokedex at pikachu.

"Pikachu, the electric type pokemon. It has small electric sacs on both its cheeks. If threatened, it looses electric charges from the sacs." Said the pokedex.

"Alrighty it's time for you to be off." Said the professor.

"Right." I said. Pikachu climbed on my head. "We will be off."

"Before you go, you might want to go home first." He said, pointing.

I looked down and saw I still had on my pjs. "First stop home."

Andrea's house

"I'm home." I said.

"Hey. So did you get your charmander?"

"Nope even better. I got a.." I stepped aside. "Pikachu!" I said with a toothy grin.

"Ooh he is adorable." She said reaching for him.

"Be careful when he gets excited, he uses thunderbolt." I saud rushing to my room and grabbing clothes so I can take a shower.

-30 minutes later-

I stepped out the shower and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I didn't know I left the door open so my pikachu was standing in the door.

"Hi pikachu." I bent down stroked his chin.

"Pikaaa." He purred. Next thing I know I'm getting electrocuted.

So I finally get dressed. I had on a pink sundress that fell to my knees. My shoes were pink sandals and I had a purple backpack on.

I squatted down(I have on blue shorts.) So I can be eye level with pikachu.

"Are you ready pikachu?" I said.

"Pika pikachu." He said.

"Let's go." I said, putting him on my shoulder.

First stop: Kanto