Double Success

A/N: Hey guys it's me trashedits and for once I am writing the chapter, I usually just gave out ideas and tell Anony to change things but we decided to switch it up. I hope you like it I tried to keep it in her style.

Andrea's pov

Aaron and I were off to Goldenrod city to face my dad and twin brother in a 2-on-2 battle. My parents separated when my brother and I were 5. I just want to beat my brother so he can stop bragging. I thought as we were walking through the forest. I thought I seen something swinging in the trees, but when I looked up to see what it was it was gone.

"What was that?" I asked Aaron.

He shrugged and kept walking uninterested.

"When will you catch your next Pokémon ?" I asked

Aaron continued his silence streak, but gave me side glance that read I was annoying him.

I looked around again feeling as if like we were being watched, I didn't even noticed that Aaron was walking faster. I brushed off the feeling and ran to catch up with Aaron.

"So are you going to catch another Pokémon  soon." I asked again, "Because I am beating you in the amount of Pokemon we have."

Aaron came to a sudden halt and a purple-tailed Pokémon jumped down from the tree. I suppose that's the presence I sensed earlier. It dropped down from the tree to get some berries in a near by bush.

I looked at Aaron who now had a determined look on his face.

I pulled out my Pokédex to scan the purple-tailed Pokemon, "Aipom, the normal type Pokemon. Its tail is so powerful that it can use it to grab a tree branch and hold itself up in the air." said the Pokédex.

"Andrea?" I heard Aaron ask.

"What?"

"To answer your question. I'm catching my next Pokémon  today."

"Are you going to catch the Aipom?" I asked, I knew the answer, but I asked anyway.

He gives me a look that says 'heck yeah I'm going to catch it.'

"Of course I'm going to catch it." he rolled his eyes and pulled a Poké Ball from his side.

Aaron throw the Poké Ball into the air and his Eevee appeared and ready to fight.

"Eevee let's go! Use quick attack on Aipom!"

Eevee swiftly ran towards Aipom who dodged the attack, then back with an Iron Tail. Eevee cried out and was on the ground still conscious fight.

"Wow I never seen an Aipom used an iron tail." I heard a voice behind me, I turned around to find Lewis, my dad, standing there with my brother, Landon, watching the battle.

"What you doing here?!" My brother and I yelled simultaneously, "You're so still annoying!"

"Stop copying me!"

"Dad!"

Dad chuckled rubbing the back of his head, "You kids still seem to know each other's words!"

"You're suppose my side!" Landon whined like the little baby he is.

"Can you all stop talking it's distracting!" Aaron glared at us.

As he was turned around Apiom charged towards Eevee with a focus punch successful hitting hitting her unconscious.

"Eevee!" Eevee cried out before fainting.