Chapter 27

I woke up with a pain in my back. Looking around, I saw I was tied up to a tree.

I sighed, "duck butt~" I sang and Sasuke suddenly appeared.

"What is it?" He asked with a smirk. Cocky bastard thinking he's great cos he stabbed me and tied me to a tree.

"Why am I here?" I asked with a pout, trying to be cute and it worked as he slightyyyyy blushed.

"Because your strong, and we need you to join team Taka." He explained and I groaned.

"Can you untie me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No can do, you'll run and go back to konoha, probably to your boyfriend 'Neji'" he rolled his eyes as he ranted. In this time I had got out of the ropes and stood right in front of him.

"What do you have against Neji." I asked and he still hadn't noticed I was untied, well that's what I thought.

"Because your mine." He said with a smirk and I raised a confused eyebrow before getting trapped against the tree by his arm.

"AM NOT!" I yelled and stamped on his foot. I began running as he tried to grab my hand.

Quickly turning the corner I bumped into someone. I looked and saw suigetsu who grabbed my hands and put them above my head, against the tree.

"Hey hottie." He cooed and I cringed.

"Let me go." I struggled against his grasp and he just laughed.

"Not happening, your gonna be mi-" he started and then got punched in the face by Sasuke.

"Let. Her. Go." He spat and suigetsu just shrugged, walking off.

"Sasuke." I said softly as his fringe covered his eyes.

"Go." He said and I asked him why. "I said just go, your happier there." He chuckled bitterly and I just hugged him.

He tensed while his eyes widened in shock.

"I'm not leaving unless you come too." I said and he laughed.

"Sorry Aki, by that isn't happening, though I love you, you should be with Neji. Go." He said and I stepped back.

"Thank you." I smiled and began running full speed. It took about 10 minutes to get back to a clearing. I used the teleportation justu and appeared at the gates, in time to see team Gai, team 7 and team 3.

I ran over and it was my team who noticed me first. Yurimae and Taeo hugged me and Raeshin kind of greeted me.

"Aki sensei, what happened?!" They asked, everyone too busy talking to know I was here.

"I got caught but he let me go, I'm fine don't worry." I smiled and Ketsu came up and bit me.

"Stupid! We were so worried, what do you think we're all preparing for now?" She scolded and I looked at them confused.

"We we're going to come find you!" Raeshin said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, sorry little boy but I'm not all that smart but I can sleep for 18 hours so I consider myself an expert.

Everyone else soon noticed I was there and Tenten tackled me. "Oh mah lord I thought something really bad had happened." She cried out and I laughed.

"I'm fine don't worry." I smiled sheepishly and Yamato along with Gai and some others went to go tell lady hokage I was back fine.

Which left, me Yurimae, Raeshin and Neji. I nudged Yurimae and she caught my drift.

Smirking, Raeshin put an arm round her shoulder as she blushed. "She told me she liked me and I wasn't letting that opportunity pass by." He said and I awed.

"How cute! Well Yurishin is a good couple." I nodded in approval and they walked back to the village.

"Man Aki, your always getting yourself into some sort of dilemma." Neji commented and I laughed.

"Took you long enough to know I'm like that." I smiled and he chuckled.

"Listen, about what I wanted to tell you." He trailed off and I nodded for him to continue.

"What is it?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"Iwantyoutobemygirlfriend." He blurted out and I stood there dumbfounded. After about 10 minutes and Neji burning like a tomato I figured out what he said.

"Oh yes! Damn right! I'm Neji Hyuga's girlfriend!" I jumped onto him and he caught me.

"Your so hyper." He muttered and I pressed my lips on his. He held my waist and I rested my hands on his shoulders. We broke away for air and I became hyper again.

"I'm Neji's girlfriend! Look at me bitches!" I yelled as we walked through the streets. We got some congratulations and some strange looks but overall I didn't care.

"I really like you Aki." He entwined our fingers together and I smiled.

"I really like me too." I said and wiped away a fake tear.

Neji sweat dropped and I laughed. "OH grow some Lee eyebrows! Damn, they eyebrows." I said in a dreamy voice and he gave me that 'really?' Look.

"I'm kidding, I really like you too, but I  am a delight, and Lee's eyebrows are on fleek." I pecked his cheek as he chuckled.

"Your unique." He commented and I grinned.

"I know." I said back happily and he kissed my forehead.

~ Later that night ~

We were having ramen with everyone to catch up and tell them the news. All the boys patted Neji's back and I laughed with the girls as then cooed over how adorable we were.

Ketsu was asleep near akamaru and I thought they looked cute together.

"So, guess what's happening in 1 month!" I announced and everyone chorused a 'what'. "My birthday!" I said happily and everyone smiled.

"We soooo, need to do a party for you." Tenten grinned and hinata nodded.

"L-let's have a nice p-party." She imputed and I nodded.

"Sound good!" I beamed.

"We can have cake!" Naruto and I chorused and Choji grinned.

"And other foods." He piped up and we began discussing what we were gonna do.

It was getting later and one by one people had to leave. Me and Neji said our goodbyes and it was just me and shikamaru.

"So, how's you and temari?" I winked and he sighed.

"Troublesome woman, I'm not dating temari." He replied. Shikamaru was like my brother, and I thought him and temari made a good couple.

"Yeah yeah, I best go, bye Shikamaru." I hugged him goodbye and left with Ketsu.

"Remember, tomorrow is the chunin exams." She reminded me and I nodded.

"They're looking forward to it, team 3 will do great." I told her and she laughed.

"Remember our chunin exams." She laughed and I grinned.

"Hell Yeah, when I first got the name Queen of cherry blossoms." I flipped my hair proudly and she rolled her eyes.

The exams will be fun, good look team 3.

~~~
Akane: NEJI AND AKI ARE A THING YASSSSS!
Neji: your too excited about this,
Akane: so? It's a nice relationship! *holds up Neji x Aki t-shirt*
Neji: your weird.
Akane: I'm weird, I don't own Naruto but I am sassy!