Chapter 20

"No!" I shouted as lady tsunade sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Aki, there's nothing else I can do, you have to. As much as I don't want this, it was requested by the leader of the rain village, please don't make this harder than it has to be." She looked at me pleadingly.

"Why would I go back?! Why the fuck?! It's been 1 week since hayates death, since I lost my family! And now you expect me to go back to an abusive so called 'home'?!?" I screamed and she scowled.

"Shut up! Can't you see that I hate this?! Do you really think I want you to go!?" She yelled back loudly and I just stormed out of her office.

"Fuck! You know what? I have a plan! No ones gonna know." I spoke quietly to myself and went home to see Ketsu asleep on her dog bed.

I gathered up all my things in a backpack and smiled softly to the dog. "Be back soon Ketsu." I scribbled down a note and then darted to the gates.

And there was a surprise! Sakura was crying hysterically at the duckbutt who looked away from her.

"If you go, I-I'll scream!" She said and he just knocked her out.

"Wow duckass, she loves you and you did that." I walked past him to the gates where Izumo and Kotetsu asleep. "Jeez guys." I smiled and ruffled their hair lightly so they didn't wake up.

"Where are you going?" Sasuke grabbed my arm and I turned to face him.

"I'm leaving for a little while, to cover my trail, then I'll come back and live my life again." I explained and he looked hurt.

"Come with me, I'm getting vengeance." He tried to get me to go and I just rolled my eyes.

"Sorry Sasuke but I can't. I'll get caught and then they'll send me back to my old family. I'm going to the sand village to live with my sister and her boyfriend. They moved recently and I need this." I started walking and he nodded.

"So your not even gonna say bye to anyone?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"They would try and get me to stay, and I can't." I told him.

"Aw, but you said bye to me, how nice." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't actually say bye, anyway, I gotta go, see ya later duckass." I smiled to him before disappearing into the trees.

~ Meanwhile, In the Morning in the leaf village ~

"SHIT!" Ketsu cursed, running full speed with the note in her mouth.

Waking up to see a note about Aki leaving the village for a while, what the hell?

"Ketsu! Why are you so panicked?" A familiar voice asked her and she jumped onto the person and gave them the note.

They read it out, "hey, whoever is reading this.
So, your probably wondering where I am, well I'm leaving the village for a while. Don't look for me because I don't want to be found. I'm coming back, but not yet.
Lady tsunade knows why I've left, it's something important. Anyway, I will miss you all. (Especially those closest to me)
I'll see you all soon, don't worry, I'm big, strong, beautiful, sassy etc.
Love ya!
Aki ;)"

"We need to go to the hokage now!" They urged and soon they were in the hokage office.

"She's what?! Oh god, this is so not what I expected her to do." She explained and Ketsu sighed.

"Why has she left?" And with that, the hokage explained about her parents wanting her to go back, and then about how they treat her. Kotetsu and Izumo soon ran into the office urgently.