Chapter 13

"Arghhhhhhh!" I battle cried before delivering a blow to her jaw. All I could feel was fatigue, we've been fighting for a while now so I guess I should've expected it.

"Ahh!" One of the boys screamed and I looked back to check if it was one of the enemies and it was. Since one was very weak, sauske took them out easily, him and naruto are now finishing off the last male enemy.

"Hey cutie, your distracted!" The woman screeched out a yell and I barley dodged a jab from her chopsticks.

Her weapons were her sound jutsus and her chopsticks, they can paralyse someone with one touch, hence why I'm dodging them.

"Hah! Well, looks like your times up 'cutie'" I mocked her by making quotation marks in the air,

"Wha-" she started before she fell to the floor, out cold.

"Good job Aki!" Naruto cheered and Sasuke just smirked.

"You didn't die, that's good." He patted my head while walking past me. "Oh, and they had a earth scroll, just need to get to the tower now." He stated.

I rolled my eyes but quickly followed after the two. It was quite for a while which made me wary of our surroundings.

"Hey gu-" I darted before we got hit by a powerful gust of air. I hit the tree hard but got to my feet. "Dammit, where are they." I said in a hushed voice while scanning my surroundings.

"Aki." A voice whispered in my ear and I jumped away before sighing.

"Fuck sauske, don't scare me like that." I scolded while putting a hand over my heart.

"Yeah yeah." He waved it off as 'naruto' came running up to us. Sasuke noticed the crappy transformation too and threw a punch at him, which he expertly dodged. That proves it ain't naruto.

"Hey! What do you think your doing? It's me, Naruto!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Cut the crap, we know it's not you." I sighed and they reverted back to a long haired female.

"Hm, sharp eyes." They said and I recognised her from earlier, the long tongued weirdo.

"Yeah whatever, where's naruto?" I questioned and they just sprung forward in an attack.

"The blond? Well, he won't be here for a while." They replied and appeared behind me.

Sasuke growled lowly and pulled me into his chest making me confused. Dude I can handle myself. I thought as Sasuke glared at the ninja.

"Don't touch her!" He yelled and I face palmed.

"Duckbutt you know I'm strong enough to do this right?" I told him and he smirked.

"What kind of guy would I be if I didn't protect the pretty damsel?" He wondered and I raised an eyebrow.

"So your not gonna fight?" The ninja spoke before we jumped into an attack position. Before we fought, they swallowed their scroll! I mean what?!

~ Time skip ~

So, naruto appeared and stuck two kunai into a giant snake while protecting sauske, he said something about 'scary cat' and me? I'm just bandaging the huuuge wound on my arm from where this snake person dragged their kunai across it.

Yep, in all fairness, we're screwed. "Shit, naruto don't!" I yelled as Sasuke also tried to stop naruto from running straight at the ninja.

"Hehe, not today." They easily dodged sasukes fireball jutsu and turns out, their a guy, fuck, this is weird.

"Hey creep!" I yelled and got his attention. I stood up shakily from blood loss and jumped down, firing multiple kunai at him. He got hit by one but it only made a scratch.

"Naruto look out!" Sauske scolded the Baka who just got him self knocked out and was now pinned to a tree with a kunai.

"Aki! Run, I can take him!" Sasuke told me as I rolled my eyes.

"Not happening!" I created hand signs and made a large water barrage of spears fire towards this guy.

They jumped back  and threw a few senbon our way. I ducked under them and sauske got prepared for another jutsu. Before he finished, the guy lurches over making his neck strangely long.

"Sasuke!" I shouted and shoved him out of the way, getting thrown back into a tree and coughing up blood from the impact.

"Aki, what the hell?" He began shouting but then his neck was bitten. What. The. Fuck?!?!

Who goes round biting people?! "Shit! Sauske!" I jumped done to him as he screamed loudly in pain.

The snake guy disappeared into the trees, literally. "Arghhh." Sasuke groaned and I placed his head on my lap.

"Oh no." I muttered and used what little medical ninjutsu I knew to heal his wounds. He was knocked out and so was naruto.

I slung naruto over my shoulder and carried Sasuke in my arms, he would probably get hurt even more if I put him over my shoulder as well. Plus, that's the arm I have a huge wound on.

"Jeez guys, we don't even have many resources left." I sighed as we reached a small clearing and I placed the two boys on the floor.

Sasuke was in a worse state and I placed a damp cloth on his forehead. Picking up a few bottles, I walked away from the two to get water. I've hidden them under the shrubs and made a shadow clone, they should be okay. I thought as I filled the two bottles.

Securing the caps, I looked up and saw it was night time. "Ughhhhhh!" I groaned while heading back. "My clone!" I stopped as my clone was destroyed before picking up the pace and running to see three sound ninja.

"Leaving your injured teammates unattended? Wrong move." The one with spiky brown hair smirked.

"I was actually getting water to help them but make up whatever stories you want." I appeared behind the girl faster then she could see and stabbed her with a kunai.

She screamed and her teammates jumped at me before attacking with numerous jutsus.

"The girl is losing blood, and your leaving her unattended and fighting instead, wrong move." I mimicked what he had said before as they glared.

"Bitch!" The same one as before jumped with a hand full of shuriken and I barley dodged before another barrage was thrown.

I swing my leg, aiming for his head and he jumped back and threw a punch which I deflected by grabbing his wrist and applying, my oh so magnificent, strength into crushing it.

He seethed in pain but jumped back as his little friend made hand signs. I had forgotten all about the little bitch who was now behind me and kicking me hard into the ground causing me to break a rib or something.

Shit shit shit! Three against one is no fair! I thought as the spiky haired one grabbed my arm and pulled me into a standing position. He punched my stomach and I brought my knees up to his face. I coughed up a little blood as he held his nose which was most certainly broken bow.

If you two dipshits don't wake up soon I swear to the llama God you'll have hell to pay! I thought while glancing at the two boys who were still out cold.

~~~
Akane: OMG HE WAS BITTEN! *acts shocked*
Gaara: I see, did that make him more powerful?
Akane: just cos you wanna fight him panda Chan!
Gaara: I want to fight him, to kill him. *gets surrounded by his sand making him look 'scary'*
Akane: look at you being all Kawaii and mad! *pinches his cheeks while he slaps her hand away with his sand*
Gaara: let's get this over with, she doesn't own Naruto. *akane pouts*