Chapter 10

"Morning Sasu!" I patted the Uchiha's back hard making him glare.

"Hn." He replied and I sweat dropped. It's the day before the exams and we'd been training non stop to prepare, leaning each other's jutsu styles and ninja strategies.

"I see you too are here before me?" Kakashi Sensei arrived not much later and naruto jumped up, pointing a finger.

"They always are." Ketsu muttered earning a glance from the Sensei.

"Your late!" He accused and he sweat dropped.

"A black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way round." He reasoned and I just looked at him with a 'really?' Expression.

We started training straight away, me and sasuke fighting first. I went in with my water dragon and he blocked with his Phoenix flower jutsu. This repeated again until Kakashi called it.

"Naruto and Sasuke next. Aki, let's talk." He smiled and I shrugged while following him.

"So, what's up?" I asked as I sat down on a log and he stood in front of me.

"Gai informed me about your unusual chakra, it's very interesting. During the exams I hope to see it." He gave me a closed eye smile.

"I can't exactly control it, but I dunno what might happen." I looked back to sasuke and naruto arguing over something.

"Maybe your right. Don't mention anything, but I think the Uchiha has taken a liking to you." He mentioned before he appeared back next to the two.

I blinked twice, processing what he said. I giggled to myself and shook my head. "Glad to know I'm his friend." I nodded and headed back over.

They smiled and I waved back. We spent the rest of the day training for the upcoming exams.

"Rest up tonight, see you guys tomorrow." Kakashi poofed into smoke and I stretched my arms over my head.

"Looks like we should head home, later guys!" I waved as naruto darted for his house, probably for ramen.

"Want me to walk you home?" Sasuke asked looking away. I blinked before grinning.

"Sure! You don't live far do you?" I asked and he shook his head. We set off for my house, talking about random things.

He was actually the same age as me, which made sense, I was the youngest in the academy.

"Well this is my place, see you tomorrow Sasuke!" I waved and he nodded, a small smile on his face.

"Later." He said before leaving. I entered the house to find that Hayate wasn't there, I suspected he was busy on a mission so I went straight to sleep.

~ Le time skip brought to you by Sasuke's ego ~

The morning of the exams, I met up with Naruto and Sasuke outside the exam hall for the chuunin exams.

"Ready?" I asked and they nodded. We went in to see two males blocking the entrance for the "3rd" floor.

It wasn't hard to see, this was still the 2nd floor. "Hey, let us through!" A familiar voice shouted and the two males smirked.

"Nah!" One replied and I giggled. I knew it was Kotetsu, I could just tell.

"Come on Kotetsu, let them pass." I appeared behind him and hugged his face to my chest. He gasped for air but I let him go.

"Aki, of course you'd see through the genjutsu." Izumo laughed and they went back to normal. I gave a peace sign and Ketsu bit me.

"Hey!" I pulled her off my arm which was now bleeding.