Chapter 26

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I jumped out of bed and landed on the floor. No, I didn't get up, I laid there.

"What?" I hard Ketsu ask sleepily and I mumbled before replying.

"I have a huge mission and my alarm didn't go off! Plus, did I seriously kiss Neji yesterday? Hm, nice job Aki." I shouted back and got off the floor.

Getting out of my clothes I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. After drying my hair I put it in two big braided buns and had my fringe normally.

Getting into my ninja attire I jumped down stairs and ran into the wall. "Let's go!" I yelled as Ketsu growled.

"Stop being loud." She muttered and we headed out the door.

Damn though, I actually kissed my crush, who likes me back. How amazinggggg!

"Aki sensei your late!" Yurimae scolded as I arrived at where we were meeting.

"I was too busy not giving a shit." I said with a big smile. They sweat dropped and I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, we have to go meet the team we're going with now." I walked off towards the streets and passed by some of our friends.

I waved and then came across Neji and team Gai. I told Ketsu to keep going with team 3 until they got to gates and I'd catch up.

"Be quick then." Ketsu called as they kept going.

"Hey guys!" I waved and jogged over to them.

"Hey Aki, mission today?" I hugged Tenten and nodded.

"When I get back we need a sleepover." I told my best friend and she grinned.

"Be youthful Aki!" Lee and Gai gave me a thumbs up and I smiled.

I looked to Neji and the team suddenly disappeared.

"Hey, good luck. We'll miss you." He said and I just hugged him.

"I'll see you in 3 days." I told him no he smiled.

"I know, not any longer, we'll-I'll-uh, everyone will miss you too much." He said with a blush and I grinned.

"I know, no longer then 3 days." I rolled my eyes then pecked his lips. I went to turn away but he pulled me closer and kissed me again.

"Now isn't the time, I'll tell you when you get back. Bye." He kissed my forehead and I ran off before I could explode.

"Bye!" I waved and then quickly got to the gates.

My team, Ketsu and team 7 were there. "Hey Aki!" Naruto greeted and I grinned.

"Hey Naru!" I greeted back. My team we're talking amongst themselves until I arrived. I looked around for Kakashi but only found Yamato. Hayate had introduced me to him once or twice.

"Ready for the mission?" Sakura asked and I nodded.

"Sai right?" I asked the artist and he nodded. "Try smiling, and not a fake one." I winked and got on Ketsu with Yurimae.

"Let's go!" Taeo started walking and we all followed.

"Aki sensei." Raeshin called and I hummed. "What mission are we actually going on?" He asked and I explained.