"Very simple fried egg and luncheon meat" Jin states as he wipes his forehead.

"Omo its hyung! Jump on him!" I hear Taehyung yell.

I look behind me and see Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi all dog pilling on top of Namjoon yelling happy birthday at him.

"Yah you kids get off of me! You all are heavy!" He exclaims.

"Yah everyone get off of Namjoon and come and eat so we can go" Jin announces.

As soon as they heard food they all fly off of Namjoon and straight to the table to sit and eat. I sit down at the table and get ready to eat as well.

Jin comes out of the kitchen and places the bowls of food down on the table," Firstly I would like to say happy birthday to Namjoon and now we can eat! Dig in!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple Hours Later

Namjoon oppa and I have wandering around the mall together while the rest of the boys are off shopping together," So oppa is there any other stores that you want to go too?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders in response," I'm not too sure, I feel like I got everything that I needed and I'm not sure what the boys are getting for me here either. So I think I'm fine." he replies," Is there anywhere that you want to go?"

I shake my head," Nope that any place that I have in mind anyway, besides it's your birthday and I'm here with you for you to g shopping."

"Well if that's the case I do have one more store that I want to go to and you are needed to come with me for this one" he says with a smile. 

I follow him to a shoe store and he leads me inside to one of those benches you sit on when putting on shoes," Sit here, for now, okay" he states before turning away from me and deeper into the store.

What in the world could he be doing besides getting shoes for himself? A couple of minutes later he comes around a corner holding two shoeboxes," Shoe obsessed much that you feel the need to buy two pairs instead of one?" I joke.

He lets out a laugh and shakes his head," I see you are trying to be a jokester now" he says as he places the boxes down.

"I try to test out new occupations every once in a while, so I have a better understanding of what I want to do in a couple of years" I reply," But seriously though two pairs?"

He takes the shoes out of the boxes and both pairs are a set of red high top converse one pair smaller than the other.

"You realize that one pair is smaller than the other right?" I ask.

He nods his head," Yes, I know. I'm not that clueless you know."

"Then what is the smaller pair for?" I ask.

He looks up at me with a are you kidding me face," For you" he states.

"Me? Why me? It's your birthday, not mine. You don't need to get me shoes" I stutter.

"I just want to get you these regardless of it being my birthday or not. Now try them on" he states pushing the smaller pair to me.

He takes my right shoe and loosens the laces on the converse and helps me slide my foot into the shoe before retying it," Does it feel like it fits?"

I nod my head," It fits perfectly, but what I want to know is how you knew what size my feet are."

"That my dear Y/N is a secret I will keep to myself" he smirks.

I shoot him a glare," Fine I checked your shoes before we left the house to see what size you were. I thought it would have been weird to ask you personally so I checked your shoes instead" he gushes.

I feel myself start to blush at the fact that he bothered to try and find my shoe size before even coming to the mall. He takes the converse off of my foot and places it back in the box as well as his pair. He slips my original shoe back on and makes sure it is in place.

He sticks his hand out for me to grab," Let's go pay for these."

I gladly take his hand and he pulls me up off of the bench. We walk toward the cashier and he pays for the shoes.

"Thank you" he says kindly to the cashier as he grabs our bag.

We walk out of the store and I give him a big hug," Thank you for the shoes even though it's your birthday"

"Don't sweat it like I said before I was going to buy you a pair no matter what" he smiles.

I quickly kiss his cheek," Thank you again and happy birthday."

A/N: OMG guys I'm so sorry that it has taken me forever and a half to update this story! I apologize!!! But I will hope to get Jimin birthday one out soon. Besides that what do you all thing of the 'Wings' album? Do you guys have a favorite song? If so tell me down in the comments I would be happy to get to know your guys thoughts.