*16*

((A/N~Hello friends, just a heads up, you're going to see another set of * for smut warnings for those who don't like to read that bit. Remember, one * before the poorly written sexy times, and one * right after the sexy fun time so, be warned!

Also, HUGE shout out to goldendaysdebonair for this amazing Mikey "the Kobra Kid" artwork because it's sick as Frick?? So wicked, thank you again! Ah, I love it))

"Dress nicely, Dallon." Brendon cooed as he traced his crackled finger along Dallon's upper back. They were both looking through the closet at all the different styles of clothing Brendon had accumulated.

"Where are we going today?" Dallon asked as he smiled over all the options. His eyes were clouded, making his blue iris appear gray.

Brendon walked around Dallon, ignoring his question at first. He wasn't even sure where exactly they would be going; all he knew was that the ritual would be happening, wherever it would be.

"Babe..." Dallon pouted, looking at Brendon. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Brendon finally responded, turning to Dallon with a fang filled grin. "Just dress nice."

Dallon smiled dreamily at the demon, not even registering the change in his appearance. "Yes, Brendon." He responded.

"Good boy." Brendon stood on his tip toes to tap Dallon's head.

Dallon giggled, turning back to the closet. Brendon tilted his head at the human. Simple clothes should be fine, he thought for a moment before bringing his hand up to snap his fingers. Simple jogging attire appeared on Dallon's figure: a loose shirt and sweats.

"There you go." Brendon nodded, "That should work."

"Thank you, baby." Dallon giggled, turning to Brendon to kiss him. Brendon wrapped his arms around Dallon's neck and kissed him deeply. He didn't see a problem with sidetracking the human. They still had a few hours before the final steps of the plan.

*

Brendon began to turn and pull Dallon in the direction of the bed. Dallon happily complied, keeping his lips against Brendon's as they moved. When they did reach the bed, Brendon pulled away to jump onto the mattress, tauntingly teasing Dallon forward.

Dallon climbed onto the bed, looking Brendon over with his clouded gray eyes. He quickly crawled to Brendon and connected their lips again. Dallon's hands clentched the bedsheets as Brendon's hands trailed up his face before entangling fingers in his hair.

The demon kissed back, hungrily. He had been craving the human's touch so much more ever since so much of his true form had come to the surface. He needed it before they went on through this mission.

The two broke apart; Dallon quickly moved to remove his shirt and sweats while Brendon only had a small covering over his lower torso to worry about.