*9*

Dallon was sat with his legs criss crossed on the bed as Brendon hurried across the room. Brendon jumped on the bed, crawling up to Dallon and sitting just before his lap.

"Look at me." He said, waiting to catch the human's clouded gaze before speaking again. "I want you to tell me your physical pain, but I want no screams."

"I can't move my hand and other hand burns worse than anything I can imagine." Dallon replied in a strained voice. He obviously hurt to a point that his subconscious was fighting against the numbness the spell applied to his brain.

Brendon pursed his lips, trying to think of what he could do. "I'll call someone for you, Dallon." He said, leaning forward to press a short kiss to Dallon's lips. "Just stay silent..."

Dallon nodded dully as Brendon jumped from the bed and hurried over to his closet by the bathroom. He opened it, searching for a small cell phone that he never used. About waist deep in, he let out a cry of success. It was a struggle to get back out, but he managed to with a grin and the phone. He dialed the desired number he somehow remembered, waiting for the other line to pick up.

"Six six six area code, whoever could it be?" A sweet voice answered at the third ring.

"I'll give you a guess." Brendon smirked, hearing a laugh on the other end.

"Brendon Boyd! I haven't heard from you since I gave you a concealment charm." There was a brief pause before the voice spoke again, "Is there anything wrong with it or are you out?"

"I am out, but I have another issue, Melanie." Brendon replied, leaning against the wall to look at his entranced human. "I need some healing ailments for a guest of mine, before it breaks through the other magic he's under."

"Sounds kinky." Melanie said before laughing, "Give me the species, room number, and less than a minute."

"Human, same as always, and you're a doll!" He spoke into the phone with praise before hanging up. He tossed the phone back into his closet and began walking towards his bed, counting slowly.

When he reached five, a light knocking could be heard at his bedroom door. He grinned, hurrying over to pull it open for the small witch that stood outside. She twirled the teal half of her otherwise black hair around her finger as she smiled at Brendon.

"Long time no see!" She held out her arms for a hug, which Brendon quickly delivered on. "Have no more time for little old me?"

"You don't look a day over nine hundred." Brendon teased as he pulled away from the witches hug with a grin, "It's just business keeping me away."

Melanie stepped into the room, looking around for a brief moment before her eyes fell upon Dallon. "I take it as he's your business?" She asked with a small smirk, "Never realized you had a thing for brunettes."

Brendon rolled his eyes, closing the door of the room. "He's undergone injury that threatens the strength of the spell he's under." He said, "Did you bring the potion?"

"Who do you think I am?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Of course I have the potions required. Oh, and this." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small pouch. She opened it, somehow sticking her arm in elbow deep, and pulled out a small vile. "It should keep you longer with how well you react to it."

"An absolute doll, Melanie, I owe you." He grinned as she tossed the vile to him.

"You know my price." She winked at Brendon before crawling up onto his bed to sit in front of Dallon. She smiled at him as she reached into her pouch once again. "Hello, rather tall human." She giggled, "What's his name, Brendon?"