*14*

"I love you!" Dallon laughed as Brendon kissed along his neck and upper chest, "Love, love! Stop, I'm ticklish!"

"One more time, I didn't hear..." Brendon teased, lifting to hover his face over Dallon's. "Who do you love?"

Dallon smiled up at Brendon. "I love my husband, Brendon."

Brendon giggled, leaning down and kissing Dallon's lips. Dallon kissed graciously back. His arms were pinned by the sides of his head by Brendon's hands, but that didn't take away any passion from the heat of the moment; their tongues still swirled together and lips were still tugged when the tongues were retracted.

When Brendon finally broke the connection, he simply hovered over Dallon, looking over all of his features. Dallon watched Brendon's eyes move, feeling his heart beat faster. Brendon tended to do that, make his heart beat uncontrollably. Sometimes it felt like a fearful rhythm of beats, but that couldn't be right... He loved Brendon...

"I have to go check on something today." Brendon said, letting himself slowly rest upon Dallon's chest. He finally released the human's arms, bringing his own to hold close to his chest.

"What is it, Babe?" Dallon asked, snaking his arms around Brendon.

Brendon sighed, letting his eyes close. "Gotta visit Patrick. His progress is just as imperative as ours and Gerard's..."

Dallon made a soft noise of confirmation, looking up at the ceiling. "Do I have to stay here?"

Brendon nodded. "Yes, Dallon, but close your eyes and I'll show you a surprise." The demon pushed himself up. He stretched as Dallon shut his eyes with a small smile on his face. Brendon rolled his eyes as he looked at the wall across from the bed, focusing his gaze, and snapping his fingers.

A decent sized television appeared on the wall while a remote plopped onto the sheets next to him. Brendon grinned to himself as he grabbed up the remote.

"Lookie, lookie..." He teased, dangling the remote over Dallon's face. "Open your eyes."

Dallon obeyed. His eyes grew wide when he saw what Brendon was holding. "Oh, wow! We have one!?"

"Yes!" Brendon giggled as Dallon sat up. He passed the remote onto the human before planting a kiss on his cheek. "Maybe you could get yourself ready for when I get back..." He teased near Dallon's ear, grinning with pleasure as the human shivered.

"Anything for you, Brendon." Dallon said, watching Brendon with his sky blue eyes. Eyes that reminded Brendon of the over world.

The over world that they would control soon enough.

"Good boy." Brendon winked before sliding himself off the bed, "Food is there for you in the mini fridge." He added, snapping his fingers to make the device appear next to Dallon's side of the bed. "Gotta love room service." He grinned.

"Yes, Brendon." Dallon smiled dreamily at him.

Brendon ignored the look, simply slipping on a black shirt and matching dark jeans. "I'll be back in a few." He said with a sigh as he moved across the room.

"Yes, Brendon."

Brendon gave him a small salute before opening the door and stepping out. He hurried across the area it took to get to Patrick's room. The younger demon had called for him earlier, but he had to ensure the strength of his own part of the spell before checking Patrick's progress. At least he didn't have to bother with Gerard, the solitary creature liked to handle his business without much team interaction.

"Patrick! Open sesame!" Brendon called out as he lifted the back of his hand to knock on Patrick's door. Patrick opened the door an instance later, looking at Brendon with wide eyes.