*2*

Dallon in took a deep breath of air as his eyes shot open. He was in a brightly lit room, laying down on something soft. He felt an arm draped over his torso as he looked around. It was a bedroom, complete with cozy furniture and photos along the wall. A soft hum filled his ears as disorientation filled his brain. Something was wrong...

"Dallon?" A gruff voice asked as the arm around Dallon's torso pulled away. The bed shifted, sending Dallon onto his side slightly before a slim figure appeared over him.

The dark haired boy grinned down at him, looking over Dallon's perplexed features. There was a break in his raised eyebrow, as if it was an old scar. "Good morning, Sunshine." He giggled, leaning down to press a quick kiss to Dallon's lips.

When he pulled away, a name filled Dallon's head. "Brendon?"

"Very good!" Brendon grinned wider before his face fell to seriousness, "Now, tell me about yourself." He said with a low growl.

Dallon stared up at the other boy, watching his eyes fill with black. For some reason, however, it didn't seem to concern Dallon. In fact, Dallon felt extremely relaxed by the growl and eye shift.

"My name is Dallon James Weekes. I am twenty years old. I live on 236 Freemont street in Los Angeles, California. What else is there to tell?" He spoke absently, staring into Brendon's dark eyes.

Brendon smiled again, "Good boy! Now," his facial expression fell to seriousness once again, "forget what I asked."

Dallon blinked quickly, looking at Brendon with confusion. "What did you ask?"

Brendon just smiled again, laying himself on top of the taller man. He brought his hand up to trail his finger along Dallon's hairline. "You're such a good listener." He cooed, tracing a small, intricate pattern along Dallon's temple. "But I need you to listen especially close to this..." He whispered.

Brendon propped himself up again, pleased to see that Dallon was staring at the ceiling with a trance-like gaze. He sat himself up completely, adjusting his butt to sit right along Dallon's hip bones and pushing his palms against Dallon's chest.

"Your name is Dallon James Urie now." Brendon instructed, speaking in his sweetest tone. "Recently wed. You love me with all your heart, and would do anything for me." He tilted his head with a smile at the entranced human, "Understand?"

Dallon's eyes were cloudy as he faintly nodded. Brendon leaned down, closer to him. He giggled as he watched the false memories play over Dallon's transfixed eyes. The black magic had taken effect, Brendon just had to kick start the memories.

"You're perfect." Brendon giggled, sitting back up and tapping Dallon's cheeks with his hands. "You've accepted it faster than any mortal I've ever seen..." He placed one hand back on Dallon's chest, while the other moved back up to his temple. He began tracing the pattern again, watching Dallon's eyelids flutter.

"The spell gave you everything I didn't..." Brendon sighed, swiping his tongue over his top lip with the tilt of his head. "The next time I kiss you, you'll wake up under its full effects." He giggled, sliding himself along Dallon's torso. He snuggled against the taller man's bare chest, touching the tips of their noses. "Then the real fun begins..." He whispered before, adjusting himself to kiss Dallon.

Dallon blinked, feeling a sudden rush of emotions and dizziness with Brendon's lips on his. Brendon. He had known Brendon since middle school. They first kissed during the summer between eighth grade and their freshman year. Dallon first said 'I love you' during the first lunch of their junior year. They had gotten married just a few months before this moment...