"There's this guy called Sasuke Uchiha, he left the village a long time ago and we're on this mission to retrieve him." I told the dark haired boy and he nodded.

"Sasuke loves you." Yurimae spoke and I turned to her with a confused expression. "Oh! Sakura told me." She smiled and I looked at Sakura who just shrugged.

"She asked!" She defended and I laughed

"Okay guys, I'm guessing this is it. We should camp here." Yamato stopped and I turned to my team.

"Okay guys, their team is over there, ours is over here." I explained and walked a little away from the fire we built.

"Hey Aki sensei, can I ask you something." Yurimae came over as I set up my tent.

"Shoot." I replied and she looked around.

"Privately?" She asked shyly and I stood up and smiled.

"Okay, come on, we'll 'go get water'." I winked and grabbed the bottles, heading to the river. It was only about 10 minutes away.

"Okay so, after I was put on your team, I realised something." She started as we sat on the riverbank.

"About what?" I questioned and she blushed, fiddling with her fingers.

"A-well. I think I like Raeshin. I know, I was close to Taeo but he likes a girl called Bree and yeah. Raeshin is so cool and I dunno, I just like him." She told me and day dreamed.

"Well, I say, say it right out! Between you and me, I confessed to my crush and he like me back. So if you need help then ask but if not just tell him. He's tsundere so he hides his feelings." I winked and filled up the bottles.

"Wow! Okay thanks Aki sensei, I'll tell him tomorrow." She grinned and I ruffled her hair.

"No prob Kiddo, let's head back." I began walking back and she followed.

I heard twigs snapping and I stopped. The chakra was very powerful, too powerful for just us two alone. I put my hand out with three shuriken in my fingers.

"Yurimae, I want you to do me a favour." I whispered as we listened for any other sounds. I saw the poor girl was shaking, we hadn't encountered any powerful enemies before.

"I-I'm scared." She whimpered and I turned to her sternly.

"I'm not gonna sugar coat it, we're I deep shit." I told her an she'd eyes widened.

"What do w-we do?" She stammered.

"I want you to summon Mi, and fly back to camp, get help and meet me back here. This is fucking shit but it's all I've got." I told her and she looked scared. I glared. "Yurimae, I need you to do this, suck up your fear and do it." I warned and she slowly nodded.

Carefully creating the hand signs and slamming her palm into the ground, she summoned Mi. She nodded to be and flew into the air.

Then I threw the shuriken towards the rustling in the bush.

"Get out here dickhead." I groaned and placed a hand on my hip.