Chapter 15: A Train or a Tour?

Start from the beginning

"Wha--Couldn't you have catched me" Autumn complained rubbing her back. Levy moved in her spot making her head leave the stuffy pillows. She looked at Zazie then to the Autumn and sighed.

"I'm guessing we're up late. Let's go Autumn " Zazie nodded at Levy as she got up from her spot with a large yawn.

"But Zazie still--" Autumn was silenced as Levy dragged her up the stairs. Zazie followed them out, separating from them as she headed to a living room and went to patiently wait for the other girls.

After about ten minutes. Everyone walked down the stairs cloak in hand. Levy had on a  black shear one piece combination. Juvia and Aqua matched in flowing white skirts with slits and the sides topped with blue tight sweaters. Kona and Mist had on light green shorts matched with long sleeved t-shirts. Momo had on a grey form fitting dress that ended just above her ankles. Autumn and Elie had on matching lolita styled orange dresses. Ski and Jin had on red bra like tops with beige shorts. Asi matched Zazie in dark blue kimono.

They teleported just next to the guild landing them in a alleyway. The gurls all looked at Mist who sweated nervously "Sorry, we don't want to be seen using magic right...?"

Levy sighed walking out of  the alley  with the others. Mist speed up and caught up with the girls. They arrived at the guild by 2:30 PM.

Minerva, Sting, Rogue and Yukino walked up to  the girls as they came in.

"Finally where have you been?!"Minerva said with concern and slight anger in her voice. She was panicking earlier, luckily Orga had calmed her down or more like put a lot of vodka in her drinks.

"You guys could have come sooner. Lady over here threw a bitch tantrum all day" Sting complained rubbing his head from when Minerva threw a glass in his face.

"We over slept" Juvia answered walking past her to sit down at the bar, Aqua following her. Sting followed her movement  with his eyes before turning away quickly.

"Seriously. I wouldn't peg you all to be such over sleepers."Yukino added peeking out her head from between Sting and Rogue."Besides maybe Aqua" she whispered to herself thinking they couldn't hear her.

"Aqua definitely is the heaviest sleeper among us. We just had a long day of nothing." Levy said taking a seat in the guild. Mist was to her left and Kona on her right.

"Hum okay...so what now?" Minerva asked as they all moved around. Autumn and Elie scrurried off to the bar for some food. Jin and Ski were at their own table not far from Levy's.

"We go about our day what else is their to it" Asi said walking to a corner of the guild with Zazie.

"Hum...alright" Minerva said slowly walking back to her spot. The twin dragon slayers plus Yukino followed her to their usual table.

"What was that about? " Orga asked curiously looking at each of the new members.

"It's simple. They overslept and now their here doing whatever. " Yukino explained sipping her drink.

"Shouldn't you be showing them around the guild." Rufus added adjusting his large hat.

"We're inside take that damn thing off" Sting screamed irritated that a certain bluenette didn't sit with him.

"Well politness would have been nice"
"Whatever you'll deal with it later! Yukino's got a point. They need to know how the guild works inside out"

Minerva rounded up all the girls minus their partners who opted out of the occasion besides Zazie and Asi who thought the situation could be educational and give them a sort of advantages if the guild were under attack