New Daycare

I hid behind my mom's leg as she knocked on the daycare door. It was painted red. I hold Oscar, my teddy bear close to me. Peeking from behind my mothers' leg, I noticed the red door swing open. A skeleton with black bones, a piece of his skull floating. He had an eye that is shaped like a star while the other was yellow, along eith this he wore a tan apron.

"Hello," my mother shooked the skeletons out stretched hand, "Mr. Jammy. My name is M/N Mochida. This is my four year old son/daughter Y/N." My mother introduced.

So this guy is Mr. Jammy, the very same person mom had told me about while she was driving me to this daycare. When he looked down at me, I hid my peeking face behind moms' leg.

Mom bent down too my height and placed her hand atop my head, "Y/N, I will be late for my meeting if I don't get going." She smiled at me, which made me smile back at her.

She then stood up and smiled at Mr. Paperjam, "thank you for taking him/her so suddenly."

"It is no problem." The dark bomed skeleton replied.

Mom nodded at the skeleton and hurried back to the car, "I'll be back too pick you up, hun, have fun!"

As she drove away I waved and mumbled, "Bye-bye mommy."

"Well Y/N. We should get you to meet the other kids they surely will enjoy you." Mr. Jammy spoke up.

I look up at him hiding my mouth with my teddy bears head. I shivered from the chilly wind that nearly blew me off my feet. Mr. Jammy noticed this so he took me by the hand and lead me inside his daycare.

Published: October 19, 2016
Edited: December 11, 2017
Edot #2: June 13, 2019