✏|42

[Requested by 21_Creme] When they got sued by a rich fan for something stupid 

You as a lawyer
--------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Bangtan

You sat on the chair in your office, your eyes held amusement as you looked between the seven boys and the one grumpy-looking girl that was seated just right opposite of them. You're not sure if she's seriously grumpy or not. You're really not sure. However, you do have a little idea of what was going to happen, if your assumption was not wrong. 

You waved your hand and you assistant stepped up. You looked up at her with furrowed brows and asked into her ear. "Do I have anything scheduled for the next few hours?"

"No, I don't think so." 

Well, screw this, this means i have no excuse but to listen to her talk then.  "Okay...thank you. You can go outside now." After your assistant left the room, you turned your head back to the other eight people who have been sitting in your office. You took a deep breath then, "So.....what are you all here for, may I ask?" you asked, very happily welcoming the bullshit that was going to be thrown at your face. 

"I want to sue them." 

You closed your eyes. The boys almost laughed out loud at they way you did that as if you're losing all your patient but you still don't want to lose your job so you're putting up with it. "Oh really? You need to have a valid reason to do so. What is your valid reason, can you show me?"

The girl didn't even hesitate as she showed you her phone and started her long rant of how Bangtan Sonyeondan just had a comeback something-something sweat and tears something-something WINGS stuff-stuff killed a lot of fans and more gibberish-gibberish they look so nice blah-blah-blah I HAVE TO SUE THEM THEY ARE DANGEROUS PEOPLE.

She was scrolling her phone showing you photos when she explained. You were only half listening, though, as you were quite focused on the photos on her phone. Then she basically shoved you her phone and asked you to look through the photos so you will 'understand'.

"Okay, calm~" you smiled a little before turning to her phone. 

You looked up with a bored face before turning to the seven boys sitting there

You looked up with a bored face before turning to the seven boys sitting there. You pursed your lips together and gave them an apologetic smile. You held up your hand, signaling for them to hold on a second before you turned to the girl. 

"Oh. My. God. You are totally right. I can see why you have to sue them, they are dangerous boys indeed. I will get on this case as quick as possible. Actually, I might as well take care of it right now, now that they are all here! This is just convenient!" you said quickly, in the most casual way possible. "You can step aside, for now, I'll take care of everything. Okay?"

"Okay, thank you (Name)-unnie!" the little waved at you as she got off the sofa. You looked nervously from left to right. You let out a breath when she finally left and you laughed. "Oh my, that stupid girl actually believed in that."

"Hey, she's my fan, don't say that."

You looked up and smiled. "Yes, and that girl is my cousin. Thank you very much," you said, not sure who to look at as you have no idea who said that. 

You stood up, "Anyway, sorry for the trouble. I hope you it doesn't happen again." you said jokingly. "I can't believe people will actually sure idols for, well, killing them emotionally."

"What can you say," Yoongi said, "we make great songs and great concepts."

"Yeah! Maybe you can check us out too!" Taehyung exclaimed.

You smiled at them, but you're mostly just rethinking that moment you looked at their picture. You eyed the seven of them and tried to search for the one who made your heart flutter just for one second. Your eyes stopped and you met gaze with one boy, with a sharp jawline and brown hair. He looked innocent, not so much in the pictures your cousin showed you, but he definitely looks innocent now. He smiled at you and you swore your stomach dropped. 

Maybe actually working on the case can be the start of some - You shook your head and rolled your eyes at yourself. Fuck this shit. I ain't about that chasing-idol life.

"You should, maybe you will become a fan!" Jungkook said. "And actually sue us..." he muttered that.

You let out an airy laugh. "No, no thank you."
---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Gif link posted on profile.