Chapter Fifty One

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

The next few days Niall and I were helping Harry and Martha with setting up their nursery. I had thought of the wall colours with Martha whilst the boys became very D.I.Y. After a long 3 hours we had finally set up all the units, built the cot, painted the walls and added the curtains. The nursery was beautiful the walls were cream with one baby blue wall next to the cot. The theme of the room was blue, however the cot was white but had blue blankets. When Martha and Harry had settled Joseph in his new cot, Niall and I bid our goodbyes and we set off home.

"God I'm exhausted!" I exclaimed as I fell back onto our sofa.
"Your exhausted? You didn't even do anything!" Niall scoffed whilst laying on top of me. I raised my eyebrows at him. Didn't do anything my arse!
"I painted the nursery and picked the colour scheme with Martha!" I argued. Niall rolled his eyes and kissed me.
"Shut up woman." He lazily mumbled against my lips. I smiled against his soft lips and continued to kiss him hungrily. Niall's hands slipped down to my thighs and he began to run circles along them. It's days like these which I am so glad it is hot so that I can wear skirts.
"You were teasing me earlier, bending over in that skirt. You have no idea how much I wanted to take you right there and then." Niall tugged on my lower lip, making me groan.
"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." I smirked, I love teasing him, it brings out his sexy playful side.
"I want you. I need you, now." Niall growled whilst his hungry fingers danced around my body.
"Then take me." I whispered in his ear, making him moan.

Niall pulled me up from the sofa and made me undress. With no shame I undressed in front of him and struck a pose. Niall's infectious laugh filled the apartment and I couldn't help but join in. I nodded my head towards Niall and he immediately understood as quick as lightning he was naked before me.
"Wow, you don't waste any time do you?" I laughed as Niall walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my naked body.
"I never waste any time when it comes to you." Niall spoke as he nipped at the skin on my shoulder, making my knees grow weak.

Niall gently laid me down on the sofa and quickly climbed on top of me.
"Don't worry I didn't forget protection." Niall winked,
"Wait that reminds me, did you take the pregnancy test in the end?" I nodded and remembered the other day when Martha took me to the chemist to retrieve some home pregnancy tests, and that all 3 tests stated that I was not pregnant.
"Yes I took it the other day, I'm not pregnant Niall." A breathtaking smile crossed Niall's face and then he dipped down and kissed me.

I could feel Niall's 'member' against my thigh and Niall quickly inserted it into my area and carried on with quick thrusts.
"Oh god..Nic." Niall moaned when he was close. I watched Niall's face and it was contorted with pleasure. When Niall released into the condom, a inhuman sound came from his throat. Niall relaxed and laid himself next to me.
"C'mon let's go to bed." I kissed Niall's cheek and hauled his from the sofa and into the bedroom.

-The morning-

I groaned as the streaks of light leaked through the blinds on the windows.
"Go away sun." I growled and sunk my head into the pillow. I heard Niall laugh at me and I smacked him in the chest.
"What was that for?!" Niall asked as he continued to run his chest. I removed my head from the pillow to give him the 'you did not just ask that' look,
"You laughed at me!" Niall rolled his eyes and hauled himself from the bed and lazily walked over to the wardrobe and pulling out some black jeans and carelessly throwing them on. Yawning I slowly crawled out of the bed and pulled on some leggings and Niall's Rolling Stones T-Shirt.

The horrible Old Telephone ringtone blasts through the room and I look at Niall.
"You know it's not mine." I stated as he looked curiously at me. Niall walked over to the nightstand and picked up his phone.
"Hello?"
"Really?! This is amazing thank you. Yes that's no problem. See you then!" Niall hung up the phone and beamed at me.
"I have a boxing match tomorrow." Tomorrow. Oh no. I smiled and hugged Niall tightly.
"That's amazing!" Niall kissed me passionately.
"You'll be there, right?" I looked into his eyes and I knew that I wouldn't be there but I couldn't break him so I nodded.
"Of course, what time?" I asked as Niall brought my body closer to his own.
"1:30 in the old gym." I nodded and hugged him tightly again.
"What's wrong? Do you not want me to fight?" I raised my head to peer up at his tall frame.
"We'll no girlfriend would want to see her boyfriend in a fight, but you're so excited so I'm happy for you. Just promise me something?"
"Anything for you." I stood on my tip toes and brushed my lips against his ear.
"Win for me?"