Chapter Seventeen

A/N-
I know some readers are getting antsy about what happened to Martha after she got drunk *cough* AliceInWonderlandxd *cough* but don't worry, there will be a Martha POV coming up very soon, enjoy chapter 17! Love ya,
Stay beautiful!<3

TheBookNerd1

*NORMAL POV*
* Nicole*

Oh my gosh, this is our first kiss- hang on wait...OH MY FREAKING GOD! This...this is my first kiss EVER! And it's AMAZING! I couldn't help but tangle my fingers in his artificial blonde hair, making Niall moan slightly. The kiss got more and more heated by the second, Niall's hands dropped down to my thighs and tapped them, signalling me to jump, I jumped and Niall's hands immediately caught under my thighs, all the while not breaking away from the kiss.

I think I got a little carried away with the kiss as I didn't notice that Niall had lead me into his bedroom and had gently laid me on the bed, whilst Niall hovered over my body, holding himself up with his elbows which were either side of my head. Niall reattached our lips and his hands stared to roam around my body. I felt really self conscious as I was only wearing Niall's free hugs t-shirt and a pair of boxers. When Niall's hand reached the hem of the boxers I was wearing I caught his wrist in my hand.
"Niall...I-I...I don't think I'm...ready yet." I felt so guilty, but I couldn't help it, I'm just not ready yet. I looked up at Niall but for some reason he didn't look disappointed, he just smiled.
"I know, I could tell. Just tell me when your ready baby girl." I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him close,
"Oh trust me, you'd be the first to know." I whispered in his ear, a low moan emanated from his throat making me giggle. I kissed his neck, slowly going up to his cheek, I kissed all the way up to the corner of his mouth before pushing Niall off me and walking into the bathroom.
"Your such a tease!" I heard Niall sigh in frustration before I spoke seriously.
"Niall, I want to see Martha." Niall nodded which made me squeal before I stopped,
"What? What's wrong?" Niall cautiously asked, wrapped his arms around my small frame. I sighed in frustration,
"What the hell am I going to wear?!" I looked over to Niall and he just laughed, are you serious right now? I screamed in frustration and stomped over to the bathroom, locking it behind me.

*NIALL'S POV*

I laughed when Nicole started freaking out about what to wear, I don't know why but Nicole screamed and stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Still chuckling I walked over to the bathroom door and jiggled the handle in an attempted for it to open, which it didn't; she locked herself in.
"Oh, c'mon Nicole. That was funny, just put on what you wore last night." My chuckling stopped immediately when I heard quiet sobs coming from inside the bathroom; fuck, I made her cry.
"You don't understand Niall...if I wear that dress now...I-I...I'll look like some common whore!" Nicole exclaimed, I sighed,
"Nicole....please come out." I pleaded. It only took a few seconds before I heard the lock move and Nicole opened the door to reveal herself, tearstained and distraught. I slowly moved myself towards her, but she surprised me when she leapt into my arms; snuggling her face into the crook of my neck.

I let Nicole calm down for a few minutes, still cradled in my arms, before I tilted her chin up to look at me.
"You will never be a common whore to me, you mean so much to me. And if anyone said that you were, well they'd get the beating of a life time," she giggled and I smile before continuing.
"What I'm trying to say Nic, is that your beautiful whatever you do, but if you feel uncomfortable wearing your dress out now, you can always borrow some of my clothes, just *sigh* I want you to know, that you are so beautiful Nicole, don't hide it away." After I finished my speech I looked deep into Nicole's eyes to see they had changed from emerald green to sparkling green, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a beautiful and loving kiss. I love this girl so much, that the butterfly's in my stomach are actually killing me right now.

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I didn't know I meant that much to Niall, I have heard so many stories on how he fucks girls and then ditches them the next day, pretending they don't exist. But this is different, I feel safe around him. After hearing Niall's speech I again wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss, but this one was different, it held so much love and compassion, it was simply beautiful.
"You know, that was my first kiss." I shyly smiled at him, his eyes bulged out of his head,
"What? Who wouldn't want to kiss you?!" Niall exclaimed, I raised my eyebrows at his tone and he immediately calmed down and whispered in my ear,
"Then I'm glad I'm your first kiss. Who knows, I might be your first for something else too." He dropped his right eye into a wink and now it was my turn for my eyes to widen and my jaw dropped too.
"Close your mouth love, you'll catch flies." He chuckled and walked over to his cabinets before pulling out a small pair of grey jogging bottoms and a black polo top.
"Here, go get changed." I smiled and stood on my tip toes and pressed a small kiss to his lips before skipping off into the bathroom to change.

No matter how many times I tried these jogging bottoms were not staying up. I tried one more time, I rolled them up but they still fell down.
"FOR GOD SAKE!" I screamed, immediate there was frantic knocks coming from the other side of the bathroom door.
"Nicole are you ok? Did you hurt yourself? Let me in!" His voice was slightly muffled by the wooden door, I mentally awhed in my head; he's worried about me. I unfolded the waistband of the joggers and held them up as I unlocked the door for Niall. I raised my eyebrows at him when he just hovered in the doorway.
"The joggers don't fit." I huffed sitting down on the toilet seat. Niall sighed and walked over to me pulling me up.
"Have you tried using the strings on the inside of the joggers love?" Oh fuck, I didn't know it had them!
"Um...no." He chuckled and adjusted the joggers so they didn't slide down my legs. When he stood back up he kissed my nose and grabbed my hand.
"C'mon, let's go see Martha and Harry."