Chapter Nine

*Niall's POV* 

(Haha bet you weren't expecting that!)

I really wanted to tell Nicole about my past and the meaning of the pictures in the corner of my apartment, but I can't, it brings back too many bad memories. I told Martha because Harry already knew and Martha is one of the people you know you can rely on as a best mate.

I walked me and Nicole out of my apartment and out into the now harsh wind. I heard men wolf whistling at Nicole as the wind caught her dress. She squealed and held the material in her hands so it didn't rise again. 

"I'll protect you, don't worry." I whispered in her ear and pulled her closer into my body; shielding her away from the lust of drunk men.

I lead Nicole over to my new motorbike that I had just bought the other day. I swung my leg over and sat on the bike, I held my hand out, waiting for Nicole to hop on, but she looked at me skeptically.  

"I don't know." She shied away. 

"C'mon Nic, it'll be fine. I swear I won't let anything happen to you." I meant it within the deepest depths of my soul, that girl is mine, I've already fallen for her but I can't show it yet, I mean I'm Niall Horan, biggest bad ass around. 

"Fine." She took hold of my hand and gracefully leapt on the back of the bike. 

"You might want to hold on tight baby." I revved the engine and felt Nicole's arms tie like a vice around my waist, and then we were off.

*NORMAL POV* 

*Nicole*

Oh god, he expects me to get on that death trap. No way in hell! He jumped on his bike and outstretched his arm towards me. No I will not give in, I backed away. 

"I don't know." My gaze kept shifting from his amazing blue eyes to his jet black motorbike. 

"C'mon Nic, it'll be fine. I swear I won't let anything happen to you." Nic? What is that? I'm thinking its an abbreviation of my name? Owell. The last part of his speech made my heart flutter, 'I swear I won't let anything happen to you.' I couldn't refuse so I gave him my hand and I jumped onto the back of the bike. Niall turned on the engine and the bike roared to life, he revved the engine and said, 

"You might want to hold on tight baby." And now he's back to sleazy old Niall, however that 'baby' did make me feel intoxicated. Niall started to move the bike and my arms cast a tight grip around Niall's torso. I heard a throaty chuckle before we raced down the road to wherever Niall was taking me for dinner.

----------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Sorry for the shitty chapter, it's basically a filler so I can do the whole date in another chapter :)

So One Direction are releasing a new perfume called 'Our Moment', anyone going to be ordering it soon? Our Nialler said it was shaped as a crown because everyone one of us are Princesses :) awh how cute :)

Also not very long until the 1D 3D movie guys!!!!

It is also 363 days until me and AliceInWonderlandxd go and see One Direction, we are hoping to see loads of our readers there at the stadium tour :) we are going to the Sunday show at WEMBLEY STADIUM! so if your going that day and you've read our fanfictions and want to meet up with us or something; that's where we will be :).

Stay beautiful :* <3

NatalieMills244