Chapter Fourty Seven

Chapter 47

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

"Damn it." This is the fourth time that I have woken up tonight and it's only...I looked at the alarm clock on Niall's side of the bed and it read, 2:43 am. I have woken up four times in the last 3 hours. Not happy. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to sleep after my vivid dreams. I slowly and quietly slipped out of Niall's grip and padded along down the hallway until I walked into the living area.

Rooting through the films I found my favourite; Hunger Games. Silently squealing I put the DVD into the player and cuddled into the sofa. The film was near the end when Katniss and Peeta are about to eat the berries and I had tears in my eyes. Yes I know what happens, I have watched it before, but it gets me everytime. My heartbeat sped up as they lifted the berries to their mouths.

A saw something move from the corner of my eye. I immediate snapped my head round to invest age when I saw a sleepy Niall, his eye were red and he looked distraught.
"Where'd you go?" I stood up from the sofa and paused the film.
"I-I couldn't sleep so I came in here. I didn't want to wake you." Niall wrapped his arms around me tightly and nuzzled his face into my neck.
"I-I though you had left me. My dream, I-it was so real." I tied my hands around Niall's neck and pulled him closer to me.
"I would never leave you Niall," I thought about the 2 weeks I had left and added,
"I would never want to leave you, but if I had no choice I would." Technically I had just told him that I am leaving him.
"What?" Niall moved out of my grip and frowned at me.
"What does that mean?" Fuck! Shit!
"N-Nothing, it means absolutely nothing." I panicked. Niall watched me with narrowing eyes and I prayed that he would let it go. Which he did because he changed the subject.
"What were you watching then babe?" I smiled pulling him over to the sofa.
"I was watching the Hunger Games." I stated as we sat down on the sofa together.
"And you were crying because?" I gasped, he had seen me cry?
"Well I only cried because their love is so pure and they would rather die than be without each other but she's only doing it so she can save herself and Peeta. But you can see it in her eyes Niall, you can see it! She. Loves. Him. It's inevitable." Niall's eyes widened and he burst out laughing. I hated when people laugh at me. It makes me feel stupid and idiotic. Clint had laughed at me all the time. I scowled at Niall.
"If you'll excuse me, I believe I have better things to do than trouble you with my passions. I would do anything to have a love like theirs but instead I get laughed at for being an idiot." I snapped walking out of the living area and locking myself in the bathroom. Shit, I can't believe I just said that!
"Nicole, open this door." I heard Niall demand.
"No." I'm not backing down.
"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Oh shit, now I'm scared. Images flashed through my head of when I locked myself in a room to get away from Clint. I remember when he screamed at me, called me names...hit me.
"No...No! NO!" Niall's knocks on the bathroom ceased as he listened.
"STOP IT! MAKE THEM STOP!" I screamed whilst covering over my ears and crouching in a ball in the corner. Tear tracks were prominent on my cheeks, but I didn't care. I wanted them out of my head, the images, the voices. They're all too much. I continued to kick and scream. I could feel Clint's disgusting hands on my body. I could feel the ache for the bruises my dad had left. Then I remember the names, the insults. I heard a crack over the voices that kept screaming at me. Arms were secured around my shaking body. At first I started to kick harder but then I recognised his presence. Niall. I felt safe in his arms. My kicks slowly deceased into nothing and my scream turned into whimpers.
"It's ok, I've got you. Nothing's going to happen to you. I will never hurt you." Niall rocked me back and fourth murmuring sweet nothings in my ear whilst I continued to shake.

*NIALL'S POV*

I wrapped my arms like a vice around Nicole's shaking body. I hate it when she cries, especially when it's because of me. I can't believe that I reminded her of those dick heads. I don't want her to be scared of me. I love her.
"I-I'm sorry N-Niall." Nicole stuttered against my chest. My heart broke.
"It's not your fault love, it's mine. I didn't mean to scare you and I wasn't laughing at your personality, I laughed because it's cute of how passionate you get about the things you like." I assured her. I heard Nicole sniffle and then look up at me.
"I love you Niall." A permanent smile spread across my face.
"I love you too Nicole, so much." She lifted her body off of my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hand reached up and wiped away her tears. Nicole laughed. Her face lit up and she crashed her lips to mine. Sparks erupted and we laughed into the kiss.

I Fell In Love With A Bad Boy [Niall Horan]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें