Chapter Twenty Six

*NIALL'S POV*

Shit. I forgot Nicole's parents were coming back at 8. They looked startled as I opened the door. Well wouldn't you?
"Um. Hello Mr and Mrs Anderson. I'm Niall, Niall Horan. I'm your daughters boyfriend. But don't worry we didn't do anything. I just don't like the thought of her being home alone." I rushed out, hoping that they wouldn't think that I'm a creep that just had sex with their daughter.
"Oh, I never knew Nic had a boyfriend." Mrs Anderson said confused.
"Please let me help you with your bags." I stepped out onto the porch and took both suitcases in my hands before ushering the parents in.
"Where is Nicole anyway?" Her dad asked (step dad, remember? But she calls him dad)
"Oh she's asleep on the sofa. I will go and get her for you Mr Anderson." I stood awkwardly in front of them.
"Oh please hun, call us Dave and Julie." I smiled and shook their hands.
"Lovely to meet you. Oh I'll go and get Nic now." I scurried away into the living room whilst her mum and dad put away their belongings.
"Nic. Nic! C'mon wake up babe. Your parents are here." She pushed me away from her and buried her head deep into the pillow.
"I didn't want to have to do this. But you left me no other choice." She peeked her head out of the pillow long enough to see me jump on her and attack her face with kisses.
"Ew! Niall-Niall stop!" She giggled cutely beneath me. The footsteps of people coming down the stairs made me act quick in jumping off Nicole sit on the floor next to her head.
"Good timing." Nicole whispered in my ear, before getting off the sofa and hugging her parents.
"Mum, dad. Is it ok if Niall stays the night? He'll be in my room with me. And I know about the rule but we won't do anything. Remember I said I wasn't going to have sex until marriage." Nicole asked sweetly. Ooh, she's a naughty girl lying to her parents like that.
"Ok, but no funny business." Her mum said before giving Nicole a look and then me before going upstairs with Dave into their room.

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

My mum said yes? She said yes?! I may have lied about not having sex until marriage but hey, she won't know. When my mum and dad went upstairs to bed I went into the kitchen to get a drink. Feeling arms wrap around my waist from behind made me smile.
"Looks like I'm staying over yours tonight baby." He gently whispered in my ear. Turning around to face him a smirk was plastered on his lips.
"C'mon lets get to bed." I whispered back. I took his hand and tugged him up the stairs into my room. I stripped down to my underwear. Then grabbed some short pyjama shorts from my draw and a teal tank top before climbing into bed. Niall joined me not long after just wearing his boxers. Just as I started to snuggle up against Niall's bare chest my phone began to ring. I grunted and attempted to turn around but Niall held me to him and crashed his lips against mine.
"Just leave it." He mumbled against my lips. The person ringing me eventually hung up and Niall wore a smug smile.
"Looks like your plan to wait until marriage fucked up big time." Niall laughed.
"Oh shut it blondie." I bit back whilst kissing his neck. Annoyingly my phone yet again began to ring. I groaned and pushed Niall off me before answering it. The caller Id read: MARTHA. Why would she ring me at this time at night? Something bad might have happened to her.

Speedily I answered the phone.
(M-Martha, N-Nicole)

M-"Nic is that you?"

N-"yeah, Martha what's wrong?"

I got out of the bed and walked into my own bathroom that I had in my room. I looked into the big mirror and continued the conversation.

M- "omg Nic, something really bad has happened I don't know what to do."

She started crying. Shit. What the fuck is going on?! Niall walked into the bathroom with a confused look on his face I just shook my head at him and he sat on the toilet seat staring at me.

N-"Martha, what's going on? Are you in trouble? I'll come over and get you. Please tell me what's going on!"

I was freaking out. The worst possible scenarios were going through my head. Kidnapping. Rape. Lost. Under gun point. Niall pulled me into his chest and started to play with my hair to calm me down which worked rather quickly.

M-"Nicole. I'm-I'm...."

N-"what Martha? Your what?!"

M-"...pregnant."

The phone fell from my hand and clattered to the floor. I zoned out and I could barely hear Niall shouting my name. Martha's pregnant?! But the thing that was going through my head was, who is the father? Is it Harry? Or someone else? I snapped out of my own little world and snatched the phone off the floor and ran into my room sitting at the end of the bed.

N-"who's the...'maker', is it Harry?"

M-"maker? Is Niall there?"

N-"yeah but I don't know if you wanted me to tell him. But is it Harry?"

M-"of corse it's Harry you stupid bitch! I haven't slept with anyone else! And you can tell Niall just as long as he doesn't say anything to anyone else but you and me."

N-"ok, I'm sorry. And have you told Harry yet?"

I felt the bed sink, indicating that Niall was now sat behind me. I could feel his breath hot on my neck, making me loose focus.

M-"No, what if he wants nothing to do with the baby or me?! What if he doesn't want a knocked up girl like me? What if he leaves me?!"

Martha was in hysterics on the phone.

N-"Martha you know Harry's not like that, he'll support you no matter what. And so will I. Your not going through this alone. Now I have to go now. But I will come over in the morning. Sleep well."

I ended the call and turned round to face Niall he instantly grabbed my face and pulled it towards his in a passionate kiss.
"Now, who was that on the phone?" He asked and he tucked us back into bed.
"It was Martha." I answered back quietly. He looked confused.
"What did she want at this time of night?" I sighed.
"She's having a hard time and she has a big hurdle ahead of her that she needed to tell me about." Niall shuffled so I was underneath him and he was on top of me.
"Can I know? I could help." Awh! He's so sweet and kind to Martha.
"Are you sure you really want to know?" I asked him cautiously. He nodded quickly. I guess I better tell him sooner than later.
"Martha's pregnant."