15. "You can come closer, you're not going to hurt me."

Mandy's POV

Once again, we all found ourselves sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. I didn't know what to do with myself anymore. All these things kept happening to Alisha and I couldn't do anything to prevent them. Maybe we should of went to Texas when we had the chance to live my aunt.

Flashback

"Mandy!" I was downstairs trying to find something to do, bored out of my mind as usual in Waldorf.

"What?" I turned towards the stairs and she had 4 suitcases. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Tia Maria called me and said we could go stay with her, while mom is on her stupid mid-life crisis vacation!"

I sighed, me and Brian had just gotten used to the fact that we were going to be apart because he was on tour, I couldn't pack up and move to Texas. I knew Alisha was dealing with not being with Joel and everything here reminded her of him, but Texas?

"I don't know Ali." Her smile soon fell.

"But Mandy, if we go, that means we can get away from this mess and everything that has happened. I know that you want to be with Brian, but Texas is closer to California. You have to look at the bright side of things. I want to be out of Waldorf."

"I get it Ali, but you have a life here and I don't want you to have to start over somewhere else because of Joel."

She got pissed as I had already predicted was going to happen.

End of Flashback

At this point I regretted everything I said that night. If we would of moved to Texas, she would have been happier and maybe wouldn't have gotten with Adrian and been in the hospital for the second time since her and Joel had "tried" to fix things.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked up, I saw the one person I never expected to see again. I didn't know if I was pissed or relieved that he was here.

Before I could even say anything, Jimmy and Benji were in front of me in a protective stance.

"Jimbo, Benj, it's ok. I'm fine we need to talk anyway." They were hesitant but relaxed anyway.

"We'll be right here if you need anything." I smiled at them and turned away.

"Dad, we need to talk."

Joel's POV

I didn't know what to do with myself anymore, sitting here thinking that in a matter of seconds I could lose the love of my life and my child.

"Excuse me, the family of Alisha Sawyer?" I looked up to see the doctor, Mandy was no where to be found, as I stood up so did everyone else.

"I'm her fiance." He nodded and had me follow him into an empty room, with only a couple chairs and a couch.

"What's going on doctor, is she ok?" 

"Well as you already probably know, Alisha is 3 months pregnant, and with what happened last time she was in the hospital, things aren't looking to good." He paused. I was beginning to get very impatient with this doctor.

"Mr. ?"

"Madden, Joel Madden."

"Well, Mr. Madden, I know this is a very hard time for you, but we have to be positive, right now we are running some more tests on Alisha, she is responsive, but you should know that this is a very critical point in her pregnancy." Now, I was confused and I think he noticed.

"You do know about Alisha's condition right?" I shook my head.

"What condition?"

"Alisha has what's called Placenta Previa."