9. "She is strong and so are you."

Matt's POV

A nurse walked into the waiting room. I was guessing that it was Alisha's nurse because Jimmy rushed up to her.

"How's Alisha?!" The nurse looked down before answering Jimmy.

"Well Mr. Sullivan, as the doctor said earlier she has lost a lot of blood, we just did a transfusion and the wound has been stitched up properly. We are hoping nothing else goes wrong and she wakes up soon."

We all sighed in relief.

"Does that mean we can go see her?" I turned and their stood Joel and Benji with Brian and Josh.

"What the hell happened?!" An irritated Mandy turn towards Joel, and that was never a good thing.

"Mandy that's the least of our worries. Can I see Alisha?" He looked towards the nurse.

"Of course sir, you are Joel I assume?" He nodded. "Miss Sawyer was asking for you. We can only allow two people at a time because she is in our intensive care unit."

"That's fine, we can rotate. Thank you." We all looked at each other. Of course Joel was automatically one of the first people to go in, but between the rest of us what were we going to do.

I knew that it was going to be Mandy or Jimmy. Then Joel spoke up.

"I know everyone here wants to see Alisha, but it's only fair that Mandy and Jimmy go in first."

I was shocked. There had to be something else going on. Joel would never give up the opportunity to be with Alisha under these circumstances.

"Are you sure Joel? I can wait." I heard Jimmy say.

"Nah man its alright you guys go ahead."

Mandy and Jimmy walked away and I pulled Joel off to the side. I needed to know what he was going to do. He couldn't be alone right now, especially since Adrian isn't too far away.

"Bro what's going on?"

"Matt, I know that you wanna help, but I just need to be alone."

 I had never seen so much anger and hurt in his eyes. He walked out of the hospital.

Josh's POV

I was relieved when I heard that Alisha was going to be ok. I sat down with Benji, because Jimmy and Mandy had gone to see Alisha and because I knew Joel, I was positive that he wanted to be alone.

"Shit!" I looked up to see what Benji was talking about and I saw the same anger and hurt in Joel's eyes from earlier today.

He turned away from Matt and walked out the door.

Me and Benji hopped up and ran after him. I knew that he wanted to be alone, but I wasn't gonna give him a choice. Adrian was already in the hospital according to Matt and I wasn't going to let him get into anymore trouble.

 Joel's POV

I couldn't do it. I knew that Alisha needed me, but when I saw her laying in Jimmy's arms bleeding to death I had to hurt whoever hurt her and now I couldn't be there for her in the hospital.

Why the hell am I being so selfish?!

Alisha needs me. 

I got in my car and drove to my moms house. She always knew what to say to me in these situations.

When I pulled into the driveway Benj and Josh pulled up behind me. I love my brothers, but they never understand when I need to be alone.

"Joel what the hell is your problem?!" I knew that Benji was beyond pissed at this point because of the stupid shit I do when it comes to Alisha.

"Benji just let me be. I need to talk to mom." I tried walking in the house, but Josh pulled me back.

"Bro, you just need to stop. We're trying to help you and do what's best for you. Just stop." He pulled me in for a hug and I let it all out. The anger, the sadness, the pain. Everything.

And Josh and Benji just stood there and took it all.

Benji's POV

It was about time. I knew this is what he needed, but just like me Joel tries to keep everything in and be the tough guy.

I let him hit me, cry, do whatever he needed to feel better as did Josh.

It broke my heart to see my brother this broken up, but there wasn't anything else I could do, but stand there and take it all in for him. 

We finally went inside and my mom was standing there at the door waiting for us.

She pulled Joel in for a hug. "It'll be ok. She is strong and so are you."

My mom always knew what to say in any situation. The first time Ali and Jo broke up was the worst, Joel wouldn't talk to anyone for about a week. Finally my mom had enough of it and sat him down for a talk. Within the next few hours Alisha and Joel were back together until we left for LA.

"Benj, can you drive me to the hospital?"

"It's about damn time. Let's go. Josh you going?" He shook his head.

"Nah. I'm gonna wait for Sarah to get off work so I can take her and mom to the hospital." I nodded and walked out with Joel.

The car ride was silent. I decided to break that silence and tell Joel that Adrian was in the hospital. He needed to know what was going on before he stepped a foot into Alisha's room.

"Joel, I know it's probably not the time, but there is something you should know."

He turned towards me and I gripped the steering wheel, how was I supposed to tell him that he had put someone in the hospital, maybe I didn't think this through.

"What's up Benji?"

"Well...."

"Benji come on. Get on with it." I knew he was getting impatient.

"Adrian's in the hospital, we don't know how serious it is yet, but Matt saw him being wheeled into ER." He stayed quiet.

"Jo?"

"Honestly Benj, I don't care. That piece of shit deserved it. The only thing I care about is Alisha and her safety."

I didn't know what to say. I let out a sigh of relief when the hospital came into view.

Jimmy's POV

I walked into Alisha's room with Mandy at my side. I was scared to death of what I was going to see. I know the nurse said she was most likely going to be ok, but to see her this way killed me inside. I finally built up the courage to open the door.

"Oh my God." Mandy started to cry.

"Ali?"

We didn't get a response.

I started to panic. I was never good in these situations.

"Come here Jimbo it's ok." As soon as I heard her voice I smiled.