11. ...Turned Into A Battlefield.

Alisha's POV

"Ali are you sure you want to do this?"

I looked towards where Leana was now standing with her suitcases and mine. "Yeah, I don't want you spending time away from Jimmy to babysit me. I mean if I'm with you guys on tour then I'll be safe right."

"I know you're trying to do what you think is best for me and Jimmy, but can you be around Joel for three months and be ok?" I sighed. "Leana I can do this. I promise it will be ok. And if things get to weird I can fly back home."

"Ok. Whatever you say!" I knew that Leana was secretly happy about this, but it's been a month and I was recovering pretty well and I knew that tour wasn't going to affect me health wise, but emotionally I wasn't to sure if I could handle it or not.

The buses pulled up and I couldn't help but think that I was supposed to be on the Good Charlotte bus not the Avenged Sevenfold bus, but there was nothing that could be done about it now.

It always seemed to happen this way, and as of right now, when I saw no one get off the Good Charlotte bus, I knew that me and Joel were over. I was kind of hoping that Joel would get off the bus and try to get me back, but he didn't.

Joel' POV

As I watched Ali get onto the A7X bus I tried to break free from Benji's grip, but it was no use. I had 5 dudes blocking my way to Alisha.

"Benji get the fuck off!"

"No Joel, I'm not gonna let you ruin this girls life again. If you ran out there right now and tried to get her back, think about how confused she's going to be. Just let her be on this tour with her family and stay away from her for the time being, if she wants to talk to you she will."

"Benji stay out of it! I bet if this was about you and Alex it would be a whole different story!"

Everyone turned around and looked at me. I had never seen my brother look so hurt especially not with me being the one that caused it.

Why the hell did I have to bring Alex up.

"You know what Joel, I know you're in a bad place right now and I don't wanna say anything I'll regret, so I'm gonna ride with Avenged to Philly." He got up and walked off the bus.

"Joel you can be so fuckin stupid sometimes." Billy shook his head and sat down.

Benji's POV

Alex.

Why did I ever let you go?

I walked up the bus behind Alisha. I was trying so hard to hold in my tears, because Benji Madden doesn't cry, but it was no use.

"Oh my God, Benj what's wrong?" Alisha turned around and hugged me.

"Can we go on the bus and I'll tell you, I just need to be away from Joel for a little bit."

"Ok." We walked to the last bunk in the bus and I layed down and Alisha sat on the edge. Kind of like the talks we used to have when me and Alex would fight.

"Alright Benj, what's going on?"

I sighed. I knew Alisha had already been through so much, I didn't want to add to her problems.

"Benji, tell me what's going on."

"It's Alex."

"She called?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Joel, threw her in my face when we were arguing about him going after you."