5. "Flight 596 to Waldorf, Maryland is now boarding."

Brian’s POV

Me and Mandy had just dropped Alisha off at the airport, I felt really bad for Joel. I knew that he loved Alisha with  everything he had, but she was nothing like Mandy when it came to this lifestyle.

Mandy helped on tour with Merch, that’s what her and Val handled and she loved it. But Alisha loved her hometown and going to school to be a doctor or some shit like that.

Yeah it’s pretty fucked up that Joel just left her without saying a thing, but he has regretted it everyday since.

Now that Avenged and Good Charlotte were going on tour together, I was hoping that Alisha would come along with us because I know how much Mandy misses having her little sister around.

Me & the guys had a month to convince Alisha to go on tour.

It would definitely be much easier if Benji and Jimmy could convince Joel to go after her at the airport.

I felt bad about leaving her there without waiting for her to board, but she refused that me and Mandy wait with her.

“Bri?” I looked over at Mandy.

“Yeah?”

“I think I want to go to Maryland with Alisha.”

“What do you mean? Like for good?” This better not be happening I need Mandy here with me. I won’t let her go that easily.

Benji’s POV

“Joel come on!” I wasn’t going to let him mope around about this. He was going to that airport and getting Alisha back no matter what.

“She’s already gone Benj. What’s the point?!”

“What’s the point! Are you kidding me bro?! The girl you love is sitting at an airport saying good bye to everyone she loves because your dumb ass won’t go after her!” I screamed.

“Benji! She’s ALREADY gone!!! GONE! Not in California anymore!” This boy was really trying my patience!

“Jo. I just talked to Brian, they were barely getting her luggage out of the car about 10 minutes ago. If we go now you can catch! Come on. Jimmy is already waiting outside.” He looked up and smiled.

“You really think we can catch her?”

“If you hurry your ass up, yes! And if not your going to be on the next flight to Maryland to get her back.”

He got up and ran out to Jimmy’s car. I was barely able to shut the door when Jimmy took off driving like a maniac.

LAX came into view and I knew that Joel would get the girl of his dreams back and this time the idiot better not lose her.

Alisha’s POV

“Flight 596 to Waldorf, Maryland is now boarding.”

This is it Alisha, time to go home.

I grabbed my suitcases and started making my way to the gate. 

Joel’s POV

I was running through the crowd trying to find her. I mean how could she blend in with bright ass Zebra and Cheetah print suitcases?

Jimmy and Benji were helping me look too. Most likely he would find her first with his long ass legs.

I didn’t care at this point. I just wanted her here with me.

I finally saw her and was making my way there when a crowd of girls started screaming.

Shit!

“AHH! Your Joel Madden!”