Denmark x Anorexic Reader

Denmark's POV

Delicate, Fragile bones framed by a shirt that would have usually of fit her, the ridges of her spine digging into my fingers as I rub her back comfortingly, cheekbones unnaturally defines, eyes bulging out of their sockets, she was a walking skeleton. Her skin was an unhealthy pale, clinging to her bones in a grotesque fashion. The tears that rolled down her non-existent cheeks creating red blotchiness, only adding to the image of a broken girl. How could I have not noticed her abnormal bonyness when I hugged her the other day? How did I not notice the pain in her e/c eyes? She definitely hides it well. I would have never suspected, how could I? I would have never of known until it was too late, had I not heard her throwing up her food. How, for even one second, could she have thought that she wasn't beautiful enough? She is the most beautiful woman in the world! Nothing can ever compare to her beauty. Even beautiful is not enough to describe her; she is breath-taking, stunning, alluring, ravishing and so much more than I can give her credit for. She's the most perfect woman in the world, how can she not see that?

"Y/n, stop doing this to yourself." That didn't come out how I intended it too. It sounds more like a command, not so much as a plead like I was hoping. "I can't, it's the only way I feel-" I cut her off quickly, I don't care if it's considered as rude, I can't hear her say it out loud. "No it isn't, I can help you Y/n, let me help you!" Her hands shake and I can hear her begin to cry harder. She releases me from her loose hold, attempting to push me away. "No! No! No, you can't!" A burning pit builds up in my stomach. My jaw clenches and I grab her arm, pulling her onto my lap, my eyes practically burning holes in hers. "Look at me, Y/n." I practically growl out. She does, and I can see the fear in her e/c orbs. My face softens at the sight of her looking at me like a frightened deer. "I am going to help you, why can't you see that you're too astounding to do something as awful as this to yourself? Whatever has made you think otherwise, I swear they must either be blind, stupid or both because you are more than beautiful, more than astounding, words can not describe the way you look, nor the way you make me feel."

"Matthias," She begins. I don't want to hear any more! I can't listen to her degrading herself in such a way. She is worth so much more than that. The growing passion inside of me almost bursts as she looks at me with that fragile gaze, I don't know for how much longer I can hold back. I notice her mouth move, her lips making perfect shapes and occasionally brushing against each other. They look so inviting, it's as if she's practically telling me to kiss her! She looks at me as if waiting for an answer. I don't know what she said, I can't concentrate on anything but her lips. "See! You don't even care enough to listen how is it that you-" I can't hold back anymore. The boiling passion inside of me finally explodes. I lean forward, shutting my eyes tight,  and capture her lips with mine. The scent of jasmine and daisy perfume attacks my senses, I can't even comprehend what is happening at the moment. Her lips feel as soft as I expected them to, and I can taste the salty tears on them. I can hear my heart thumping clearly through the silence, it pounding against my chest almost painfully. 

She snaps out of her daze and wraps her thin arms around my shoulder, positioning herself better on my lap so that I have better access to her lips. Her lips move against mine softly, I am almost afraid to press too hard. She's just like a glass flower, gorgeous, but so easily broken. God, I love her so much. I hate to see her in this way, so in pain, so negative. I just want to see her happy, I can help her. I have to, I don't want to allow her to eventually die from starvation and mistreatment of her own body. With that thought in mind, I pull away slightly, my warm breath fanning over her smooth skin. "Do you understand now? Why I want so badly for you to be okay, I can't lose you, so you have to try!" A tiny smile crosses her face and she rests her head on mine. "Yeah, I understand. Be there with me, okay? I can't do it alone." I smile as well, my entire body portraying my joy. "I will never leave you to fight your demons alone, that's not what someone does to someone they love." She giggles lightly, and stands up, holding out a pale, bony hand to me. I take it gently. "How about we go get some food? I'm starving!" I laugh and nod.

We ended up cooking together, I made Danish Pastries whilst she made pizza, I grabbed a bottle of wine and poured us a glass each. As soon as they were both cooked, I sat down next to her on the sofa, and we split the pizza and pastries. I held her close to me the entire time, call it clingy, but I didn't want to let her go. If I did, how would I know that she wouldn't just hurt herself more? Yes, I know it may sound irrational, but then again, I didn't expect her to be throwing up her food! Y/n notices my frown and lifts her hands to my face, pulling my mouth into a smile. "There, that suits you much better than a frown does!" I smile and give her a quick peck on the lips. 

"I love you." I whisper to her gently.

"I love you too." 

A/N 

I apologise for the title, it won't let me change it!