Sweden x Shy Male Reader

He was adorable. With his slightly messy h/l h/c hair and alluring e/c eyes, there was no doubt about it. His small smile could light up the entire world and his laugh could make anyone fall in love. Especially the Swedish man staring at him from across the room. Sweden had loved C/n for so long now, ever since Finland introduced them. Although they didn't often see one another, due to C/n not being a part of the Nordics, the tall and scary Swede couldn't help but to begin to admire the shorter male's adorableness. "Sve, you're staring at M/n again." His Finnish companion beside him whispered in his ear. The fiery hue that crossed Sweden's pale face, was enough to show his embarrassment. Loud laughing could be heard from a few seats down, followed by choking noises, both catching M/n's attention. The small laugh that came from the fairly young countries soft looking lips made Sweden fall harder, and when the man walked towards the Nordics with a smile, Sweden swore his heart would beat out of his chest. God darn M/n's innocence, not knowing how cute he was being. "H-hello Sweden, h-how are you today?" Those stutters and the shy position he was stood in, made Finland squeal and hug him, but noticing the Swedish man's jealous stare, the Finn backed off quickly. "I'm good. You?" Denmark gasped dramatically, waving his arms stupidly above his head causing almost everyone in the room to look in their direction. "Sve can talk! He just talked to C/n!" The said males both rolled their eyes. "D-Denmark, Sweden has always been able to speak, y-you're just so stupid that he doesn't want to t-talk to you." Every nation spoke in surprised ushers at M/n's brave words. Denmark looking at him incredulously. "Dude, you just got owned! And by cute little M/n too!" M/n pouted and glared at America. "I may be small in human form, but know that I am a strong nation and could kick your pathetic butt any day." Sweden rose an eyebrow, not used to seeing this confident and daring side of M/n. America stared at him in shock, as M/n smirked. "Okay, I don't think there is any point in this meeting going on any longer. The next meeting will be held in Stockholm." And with that countries filed out of the mahogany doors, all except Sweden and C/n, who both stood there awkwardly avoiding each others gaze. "I-I'm doing okay by the way. To answer your question from earlier." The blush on both of their faces was unmistakable. "It'll be really cold tonight huh?" M/n stated looking out the window, seeing the dark clouds coming from over the horizon. Sweden hmm'd in approval to the statement. "...Takk." M/n looked up at the ridiculously tall male with a confused expression. "For defending me." M/n smiled and moved to hug the Swede tightly. Sweden felt his heart beat quicker at the action, a blush striking another appearance on his face. "No problem, I'd do anything for you." Sweden blushed harder, and slowly moved his strong arms around the shorter males waist. They stood there silently, holding each other in a warm embrace. They had hugged before, but nothing felt like this one did. This embrace felt warm, calm and loving. The others had all been quick hugs of greeting, meaningless, only, every thing that they did together meant everything to the Swedish man. "Hey, do you want to go get ice cream?" M/n asked, looking up to examine Sweden's facial expression. "Sure." The simple reply made M/n grin. Pulling away from the hug, and placing his small hand in Sweden's, M/n pulled Sweden towards an ice cream parlour just down the road from the meeting building. Sweden let a small, barely noticeable smile cross his features. "Here we are! This place sells the best ice cream ever!" The excited tone in M/n's voice made Sweden chuckle to himself. As they both walked in, M/n let go of Sweden's hand and ran over the the long freezer, looking at the different flavours. "Come on Berwald!" He cried out. Sweden walked over and chose his flavour, M/n choosing f/f ice cream, whilst he choosing mint choc chip. M/n moved to get his wallet out of his pocket, but Sweden lowered his hand, taking out the money needed to pay for the ice-creams and placing it on the counter. Sweden handed M/n his ice cream cone, and didn't fail to notice the woman behind the counter giggling. "Thank you so much Ber!" M/n cheered and gave Sweden a side hug, being very careful to not drop the ice-cream that the man beside him had payed so generously for. Sweden nodded in response. As they walked around a nearby park, Sweden was coaxing himself to make a move. What was the worst that could happen? Bravely, for him at least, Sweden wrapped an arm around M/n's waist, pulling him close to his side. M/n let out a squeak of surprise, but soon relaxed, resting his head on Sweden's shoulder. Just as both males were finishing off their ice-creams, a loud rumble sounded from the clouded grey sky, followed after by rain. M/n squealed and pulled Sweden into a plain gazebo, where they would both wait out the storm. Next to him, M/n began to shiver and rub his arms to heat them back up. Sweden looked at the thin shirt the man beside him was wearing and shrugged off his coat, draping it over M/n's shoulders causing the man to protest and try to thrust it back into his arms. "But Sve, you'll get cold!" Sweden smiled down at the male. "I don't ever get cold." C/n bit his lip and put it back on, the blue coat completely smothering his short stature. "Thank you Sweden." He muttered looking down at the floor. Sweden pulled his chin up, so he was facing him and smiled. "Anything for you." He whispered, taking a courageous move and locking M/n's lips with his. M/n froze, and Sweden pulled back quickly. "I'm sorry." He muttered, thinking any chance he had with his crush was gone. M/n laughed and threw his arms over Sweden's shoulder's, kissing him directly on the lips. Shocked, Sweden wrapped his arms around M/n's waist, standing them both up from their seats and pulling the shorter man into a dip. "I love you." He muttered against C/n's soft lips.

"I love you too."

~Timeskip of 3 days~

"Ahchoo!"

"I told you you'd get sick Sve." 

"It was worth it."