Doctor Norway x Depressed! Anorexic! Patient! Reader: Self-fulfilling prophecy

Y/n stood, silently watching as the people in her support group flocked around the new doctor, asking him questions and greeting him with happy smiles and warm embraces. She didn't move towards him, though, new doctors were normal. With any luck he'd be out in a few weeks, so he would never have to talk to someone like her. Y/n had been there the longest out of everyone here, having been there since she was 14, now being the age of 19, so she had been there for 5 years. Not once had she smiled a true smile, all of it was fake. Fake like her emotions, fake like the life she lived, fake like the body that she always wanted. Just like everything she had been taught, it was all fake. "Hello," The emotionless voice startled her out of her self-pity. "Why are you sat alone?" Her head snapped up to look at him, woeful, empty e/c eyes looking at him in shock. "Why are you talking to me? Go talk to someone else, they can be helped." The doctor sat beside her, obviously not listening to anything she just said. "I am talking to you because I have to do my job, which is helping people like you." Her hands shook as he spoke, and he couldn't tell whether it was from fear or anger. "People like me? I find it wrong to categorise people for their personal problems! Some Doctor you are, listen now. There is a reason I have been here for 5 years, and that is because I can not be fixed. There is no one like me, so go and talk to someone who wants, needs and deserves your help!" The doctor rested a hand on her shoulder, gazing emotionlessly into her eyes. "I did not categorise you, I said people like you. Meaning people who deal with personal problems that bring them here. People can't be fixed, they are not a toy that is merely here to be used and wasted. You're right, there is no one like you, you are an individual. You do want my help, I can tell you do. You need my help, else you would not be here. You deserve my help, every human deserves a chance to live." Y/n stared up at him with an open mouth and shocked eyes. The doctor closes her mouth gently. "You'll catch flies." 

Y/n was not used to this. She was not used to someone actually wanting to help her. It was different, and she despised it. She hated new things, they made her anxious and more insecure than usual. She had no idea of the doctor's name, and he did not yet know of hers, and Y/n didn't believe in help that had no gain, so what was it he wanted from her? Her trust?  That was something she would never give him, if so. She had sworn to never trust again after she was abandoned. "What is your name anyway? I refuse to just call you Doctor the entire time." The man raises a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at her cold query. "Lukas Bondevik. And yours?" Y/n sighed. "Y/n L/n, age 19. Been here since I was 15, tried to-" Lukas cut her off of her introduction. "I don't need to know why you're here. I will find that out in time, by getting you to trust me. Not by you thinking it's a chore to tell me all about yourself. I am here to be your friend, not just your Doctor. I may have been assigned to you, but that does not mean that I don't care." Y/n scoffed in disbelief. "Isn't it classed as rude to cut someone off when their speaking?" Lukas shrugged nonchalantly. "You may want to know more about me if I am to be your friend-"
"I don't want a friend."
"Didn't you just say that it was rude to cut someone off when they're speaking?" 

Lukas had come to talk to her every day for the past two weeks, and she had shown little improvement in attitude or in any of her 'problems'. On some days Lukas would just sit next to her in her room, silence seeming to envelop them in a comforting embrace. On some, he would just talk about his life, about his brother and friends mainly, and on others, he would try to get her to trust him. Today was one of those days where he would try to get her to trust him, by asking her questions that she didn't want to answer. "What's your favourite colour?" He asked out of the blue. "None, my world is monochrome, even with so many beautiful colours, I can not choose something so perfect to be something favoured by something as imperfect as I." Lukas nodded slightly. One strange thing was that he never took notes. One time when she asked him 'why?' he replied with 'A friend wouldn't take notes would they?'.  "Mine is purple. I don't think you are imperfect. Probably because I am too, but that doesn't matter." Y/n laughs bitterly at his statement.