Different Nordics X My Friends

5 girls on horseback rode through the dark forest, each of them carrying a weapon. Meta, Gina, Caroline, Ansa,and Aina were their names. All of them with different appearances, Meta with short, light brown, curly hair and blue-grey-green eyes, Gina with shoulder length, straight, medium brown hair and warm brown eyes, Caroline with long light brown, straight hair, and light blue eyes, Ansa with shoulder length, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and Aina with long chestnut brown hair with brown and green eyes. All of them were unique in their personalities as well, Meta being loud, protective and stubborn, Gina being sweet, impulsive and dainty, Caroline being Motherly, sensible and warmhearted, Ansa being hot-headed, argumentative and confident and Aina being funny, lively and cute. All of them were different, but their personalities blended together to create some of the strongest female warriors of their time. "Come on guys. We have to get to the nearest village, else we'll freeze in such a blizzard." Meta told them, holding tightly onto her pale blue cloak. Her blue cloak matched her white tunic, brown leggings and knee length brown boots. Caroline nodded in agreement. "Meta is correct." Her royal blue cape flowed freely in the bitter wind, it matched her lavender tunic. Ansa rolled her eyes stubbornly. "I don't understand why we all have to listen to you two. It's not like your more important or anything." Her dark green cape and brown tunic worked with her dark hair beautifully. "Because they're the most mature. And if we didn't then Meta would yell at us, and she is kind of scary when she yells." Gina stated factually. She wore a creamy yellow cloak accompanied by a dark orange tunic. "I'm sleepy. Can we just hurry up please?" Aina asked, rubbing her eyes. Her cloak was a violet colour and her tunic was teal. Meta smiled and ruffled her hair, much like an older sister would. "Okay." They all sped up, making their horses race through the powdery snow, kicking it up in every direction. They jumped over thickets and tree stumps, immersing themselves in the snow covered forest. Wind rushed through their hair, pushing it backwards. Suddenly Gina stopped, hearing something. "Gina...?" She hushed Caroline turning her horse in the direction of the sound. "Male, Viking warriors. Looking for a fight." She told them, her voice deepening slightly. Meta lost her smile and her face turned into a stony cold expression. Caroline looked concerned. Ansa glaring at the direction that Gina was facing and Aina shook with fear. "Well, if it's a fight they want, a fight they shall get. How many are there Gina?" All of the girls looked towards Meta with an expression of shock. Meta didn't really like fighting, preferring to be rational. "5, but are you sure about this Meta?" Meta shook her head and smiled comfortingly. Caroline moved towards her and rested a hand on her shoulder. Meta shrugged it away. "I am never sure about anything." She rides in the direction, the others following behind her, holding their weapons tightly. "So, looks like we have a bunch of blondies. Huh, should be easy to take down." Meta smirked and leaped off of her horse, making no sound upon the snow covered ground. Everyone else gave nervous looks but followed. "So, I wonder whether a few puny little men can beat us?" Her mockery gained their attention. Meta twirled her dagger around in her hand. The others got out there weapons, Caroline a battle-axe, Gina a spear, Aina a sword and Ansa a bow and arrow. 

Suddenly the blonde men got out their weapons and stood in a defensive line. Caroline was the first to move though. She ran towards one of the taller men, wielding the battle axe in a ferocious way. The cerulean eyed man blocked her attack, throwing her off of him with ease. Gina ran towards the shortest, and youngest, looking male, with her long spear in her hand. After that a battle began, knives, blood and snow flying in all directions. A loud thump made Caroline distracted, as she looked towards her fallen friend. Meta had been defeated, her head having hit the floor hard enough to knock her out, and her dagger being in the blonde man's hand. During the time that Caroline was distracted, the man she was against managed to disarm her and swiftly knock her out. Gina's spear suddenly went flying through the air, landing itself in a tree. The man who she was against, tripped her over, grinning slightly as she fell and passed out. Aina grew frantic as she noticed most of her friends fallen, and so her movements became sloppy, enabling the tallest male to disarm her. Ansa shot arrows rapidly, most of them missing her targets, so when the fairly short man disappeared from her sight and stood behind her, he was able to easily knock her out.