Denmark x Shy Reader

The party was loud and was full off drunk people. Y/n felt uncomfortable amongst all the swaying people. She was a shy, unsociable girl with h/l h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes. She had been dragged along by her brown, curly haired and greenish blue grey eyed best friend, Megan (A/N ME!!!). "Come on Y/n, let loose a little!" Y/n shook her head laughing and motioned Megan to continue dancing. Suddenly a tall man with gravity defying blond hair bumped into her. "Oh sorry. I didn't see you there!" A loud and slightly obnoxious voice apologised. Y/n blushed slightly as she looked up into stunning blue eyes. "I-It's okay." She whispered as quiet as a mouse. It was a miracle that he had heard her. But he did and grinned at the shy girl. "Hey,  wanna dance?" The tall male didn't let her give an answer before pulling her with him onto the dance floor. "Ack! W-Wait! I don't know how to dance!" Y/n yelped in alarm.

"It's easy~ You just feel the beat and move to it!" He took a hold of her waist and helped her move to the beat. She got the hang of it quickly and was soon dancing wildly  with the male. "I've just realised that I don't actually know your name. Mines Y/n." The h/c haired girl smiled, more confident around the strange man. "I'm Matthias. You know, your not bad at this. But I can dance better." The last part was whispered in her ear. She smirked. "You sure about that Matthias." 

"Yeah I'm sure." And so began the dancing competition. 

~Next Day Denmark's POV~ (YOU WON THE BATTLE BY THE WAY)

That girl from last night. Wow. Just, wow. She was amazing!  For someone so shy and awkward, she sure can dance. She was beautiful. Her h/l h/c hair looked so smooth and her eyes. Oh gods. Those stunning e/c eyes just took me away. After the party, we parted ways. I didn't even get her phone number dammit! "Hey Matthias, are you okay?" Tino asked me in concern. 

"Yeah, just thinkin' 'bout last night." I replied with a grin.

"Thinking about that girl then." My grin falters in shock at the Fin's words. How did he know?

"It's not that hard to figure it out. We saw you dancing with her last night. You looked so happy! We all figured that you had fallen for her." Fallen for her? I-Is that why I can't get her out of my head? "Anyway, since we figured that you would have been to happy to remember to get her phone number, Lukas invited her over today." My eyes widen in surprise and happiness.

"Oh My God! Really? You guys are the best!" I then began hurrying around and making sure I looked presentable enough. "Wow. The idiot Dane is really serious about this girl isn't he?" My best friend Lukas asked with his emotionless voice. "Well of course I am! She was so sweet and cute and gorgeous. And she didn't look at me in disgust. The way she blushed just made her look even cuter than she already did. And-" 

"Yeah I think we get it Matthias." Lukas said. I pout but return to what I was doing. *Knock knock*. Oh My God she's here already?!? I run to the door and open it grinning down at the girl from yesterday.  She is standing next to a girl I vaguely remember from the party. Megan I think it was. (A/n Well Done *Slowly Claps hands*) "Hey you two wanna come in?" I ask casually, trying to calm down my beating heart. Megan grins and rushes into the house. "Hey Babe!" Wait, who is her babe? Emil smiles and puts an arm around her waist. O.o Emil has a girlfriend. "Wait a minute.When did this happen?" I ask pointing between the two. "About 2 months ago." Was the reply I got from Emil, Tino, Berwald and Lukas. I sweat drop and allow Y/n to enter the house. She is smiling and giggling. I swear I almost fainted right then it was so cute! "Hello, it's good to see you again Matthias." I felt heat rush to my face as I rub my neck nervously. "Y-Yeah good to see you too Y/n" 

"Are you okay? You look a little sick." She asked placing a hand on my forehead.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. H-Hey um, I know we've just kinda met and all but would you-" I am cut off by an excited squeal from Y/n. "Ber? Oh My God! It's been forever! How are you little brother?" My face instantly turns to one of shock. Y/n. Berwald. Related? The two embark in an animated conversation in Swedish. I can feel desperation bubble up in my stomach. "Y/n will you go on a date with me?" I ask/yell blushing. I can see Y/n's shoulders tense and I suspect the worst answer. "Y-Yes." I could just barely hear her whispered answer. She turns to face me and I see that she has a smile adorning her face along with a cute blush. I fist pump the air and dance around in circles. She said yes! Then I notice Berwald's glare. I gulp and back away slowly. "H'rt my s'ster 'nd I w'll k'll y'u." I shiver at the menace in his voice. "Okay." I squeak in a very manly way. Heh. "S-So um... Tomorrow at 7 good with you?" I ask her.

"Yeah of course I live at -enter address- 7 pm then." She looks so cute when flustered like that. Out of instinct I peck her cheek and run upstairs. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Your POV

Oh my god. H-He just kissed me! On the cheek, but still! I feel my face turn 100 shades of red from the gesture. I can't wait for tomorrow.