Depressed Finland x Sweden: Stop!

No POV

Tino sat down on a swing, kicking his legs back and forth, staring at the ground. The thoughts had come back again, to taunt him and make him lose hope. Why did he have to put up with this? Tino didn't know the answer. Why did he have to deal with this awful depression that never seemed to disappear? Tino didn't know the answer to that either. The truth is that he didn't, there was a way out from the pain. But it wasn't one that he was willing to take. Death was something that seemed far too unreasonable to Tino, he knew that it would hurt people, therefore going against everything Tino stood for. Going against everything he and Berwald fought for, and Tino knew he couldn't do that to Berwald. Despite the other voices in his head telling him otherwise, Tino knew that Berwald cared for him. He knew that he had friends, so he would continue to fight this aching feeling deep in his chest. He would hide the pain from the people he cared about, and he would try to do so successfully until he managed to break under pressure or die. However, Tino didn't know that Berwald already had his suspicions, and the stoic man was prepared to confront the sweet man of such.

Berwald stood silently in front of the park, debating whether or not to talk to the male sat on the swings. He decided that the answer was 'yes' and walked towards Tino. He stood directly in front of a-what he know figured was- crying Tino. Berwald hesitantly rested a hand on his shoulder. The man in front of him looked up at him with violet eyes and a hurt expression. "It's okay, I know." Tino's eyes widened slightly as he sat down on the swing next to him, Berwald easily wrapping a strong arm over his shoulders. "How did you figure it out?" Tino asked, his voice weak and fragile sounding from the amount of crying he had done; Berwald felt his  heart begin to slowly crack at the sound of it. "There was just something in your eyes that said so." Berwald said in this thick accent. He could feel Tino's shoulders shake as the male began to cry. He didn't talk again, thinking it better for him to just let out all of his hidden emotions. The rain poured down on them, freezing them to the bone. It felt that as Tino cried, the sky did too. At least that's what Berwald thought. "I don't like it when you cry." He decided on saying, to break the silence that the two were caught in. "Why so?" Berwald felt a red blush fight it's way on to his naturally pale face. "It makes the world seem so dark and unforgiving. You make the world seem so much more bright and cheerful with your smile." Tino felt a sudden rush seep through into his beating heart. It seemed as though Berwald's words, made the depression run away in fear of the strong Swedish man.

Tino's hand slowly moved towards Berwald's, eventually clasping his small hand with the strong mans much larger one. He whispered a soft 'thank you', before resting his head on Berwald's shoulder. He could feel the other man's cold lips press against his head, and it made a fluttery feeling explode in his stomach. "I love you." Berwald's thick accent coated his words as he tensed slightly.  Tino blushed a bright pink and began to stutter incoherent words, before managing to stutter out an embarrassed 'I love you too Ber'. He could feel the man relax as he spoke. Tino looked down at the snow covered ground, and shivered as he realised how cold he actually was. Of course he hadn't noticed earlier because he was too lost in thought, but now that Berwald was here, he could really feel the nipping of the frosty air upon his soft and tender skin. He hadn't thought to even bring out a coat with him. Tino involuntarily shivered, causing Berwald to finally notice that his companion was cold. Berwald slipped off his dark blue coat, wrapping it easily around Tino. The coat was huge on him, given the fact that whilst he was fairly short, Berwald was a giant of a man. "Ber, you don't have to do that! You might get cold!" Berwald almost smiled at Tino's caring words, instead shaking his head. "You need it more than I do, I can't let M'wife get cold." A red blush, that wasn't from the cold air, spread across Tino's pale cheeks. The short man pouted at the name, causing the Swede to smile and press a loving kiss to his forehead. Tino felt a warm feeling encase his stature as he looked up at Berwald, violet eyes meeting blue-green. As the taller man leant down, eyes flickering to Tino's lips, the cute Finn, leant up, wrapping his thin, coat covered arms around his shoulders. They leant in closer and closer until their lips finally met in a sweet kiss. Berwald's cold lips quickly heated up as they moved with Tino's warm ones. The mountain of a man pressed a hand on the Finn's lower back, bringing him in closer as they kissed. 

The kiss, although only lasting for a few minutes, felt as though it went on for years, many gentle, beautiful years. Berwald pulled away first, desperate for oxygen, with an enormous blush on his face. He pushed his glasses up his nose, trying to mask his embarrassment. Tino was in a similar state as he was, a small hand covering his mouth and a bright red blush exploding on his face. Quickly getting over the shock, Tino re-wrapped his arms around Berwald's shoulders, pressing his lips to the mans in a more passionate and fierce lip-lock. Tino stood on his tip toes to reach Berwald's lips, and Berwald, noticing this issue, bent down slightly and lifted the struggling man up to his height. Tino pulled away for a few seconds, allowing his breath to mingle with his new boyfriends. "I love you Berwald." He whispered, his words being heard easily by the man, who smiled a loving smile. "I love you too Tino."