There were birds chirping noises around me and I sat more comfortably on the grassy ground on which I was sitting. I looked at the bouquet of white Lillie – my mom's favorite – that I had in my hand and sighed, before placing it on the grave stone letting my hand linger over it more than usual.

"These are for you," I told her, "You know what day today is, don't you? Of course, you do, you never forget important days and dates. It is your birthday. Happy Birthday, mom! You are the best mom that I could ever ask for, you put me, Alana and Hunter before everything else and for that I am proud to call you the best mom – my mom."

I kissed my fingers and placed it over the headstone, "You have to know that I miss you so much, mom. I miss your half burnt totally inedible pancakes. I miss your morning warm smiles and even your late evening fake smiles. I miss our Saturday night outs. I miss having you in our family, mom. I miss you."

Letting out another sigh, I got up from the ground and looked down at the grave with a smile after a few moments, "I will see you tomorrow, yeah? Have an awesome birthday, mommy."

My next stop was the Willowman Private Hospital.

Doctor Willowman was our family doctor who was also dating mom when she had died. To say that he took the news of my mom's death harder than I did would be the understatement of the year. He pretty much had a mental breakdown when he heard what had happened. I think he loved mom more than I thought he ever could.

It had taken mom years before she let go of the fear she had for dating someone and started dating Finn Willowman, an eligible bachelor in our city. He had been romantic in all his ways of wooing my mom and mom being the hopeless romantic that she is couldn't help but fall for his charms.

Soon they both got pretty serious and Finn practically started to live with us – though I and my siblings couldn't stop calling him Doctor Willowman even after we knew that he was soon going to be our step father.

"Hey, Hunt!" I greeted my brother happily as I entered his hospital room.

Hunter hated being called Hunt. Anything but that name, he would tell me. For some odd reason though, I couldn't stop myself from calling him by that name even after knowing that all it ever got me back were a scowl or some colored dye inside my shampoo.

My brother's bed was in the center of the room with a chair placed to its side. There were a lot of machines surrounding the bed and they were all connected to my brother one way or another. The white walls that were now surrounding us had suffocated me when I had first came here, now though, I am used to this. There was a flower vase on the side table where there were fresh flowers now.

Cadence should have visited him before going to school.

Cadence was my brother's girlfriend when he had gotten into the accident. They were best friends since their childhood who eventually fell in love and blah, blah, blah. Total cliché alright.

But all through my life this cliché love story is the only love story that I had believed and rooted for. Hunter was perfect for Cadence and Cadence was more than perfect for Hunter –I would never tell this to the both of them in this life time though. After the accident had happened, Cadence refused to step out of this hospital room for weeks and it took her a lot of time to pull herself together. She refused to date another boy – for which I was utterly grateful; I would have killed her if she had started to date someone without breaking up with my brother first – and still visits the hospital once every week to see him.

God, that girl is perfect for my brother. I just wish that my little brother wakes up soon so that they can have a happily ever after like in all clichéd love story!